What did u expect ur first boyfriend would be like?

every girl had some stupid fantasy of what their first boyfriend would be like in intermediate/highschool. so before u found out men are trash, what ideal guy r u guilty of believing existed?πŸ˜‚
  • what did u expect ur first boyfriend would be like??adventurous, spontaneous, lets run away together
    Vote A
  • what did u expect ur first boyfriend would be like??boy next door, skinny love or what have u
    Vote B
  • what did u expect ur first boyfriend would be like??bad guy that is only sweet to u
    Vote C
  • what did u expect ur first boyfriend would be like??filthy rich but down to earth
    Vote D
  • other/ im a dude/ les
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah, the disney fantasy expectations. I keep talking about how ridiculous this is, how it's all a giant fail, but here it is on full display.

Girls have been told since they could talk, how special they are, how much better and more deserving than any boy, that one day a prince charming will swoop in and sweep her off her feet. Even disney gets in on the shtick. It's all puppy dogs, rainbows, and pink unicorns.

And then the relationships fail because it's not what she expected it to be, and she's just not hhhaaapppyyy. And she truly believes she has every right to be HAPPY. Well guess what? You deserve NOTHING. You get what you get for the effort and work you put in JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.

It's a hard pill - we even have 45yo's here clinging to this. WOW!!

0|0
    2|0
    • wow u must be fun at parties.

• Show All
    • how r u so old and still so bitter? dont people let things go when theyre closer to death?

• Yeah, just around the corner. Cunt.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a stupid 13 year old girl I imagined him filthy rich, loves to travel but also a bad boy but obviously very warm and nice to me, just bad toward others and also very brave πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ influenced by some cheesy dramas I guess.

0|0
    0|0
    • yoooo he sounds perfect😭😭

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think I ever imagined what she'd be like.

0|0
    0|0
    • how in the fuck is there 20000+ people following u let alone on this app

• I don't know- most of them weren't manually added, though- I'd guess only 200 were.

• what does that mean? theyre bots?

• Even I had some thoughts on my ideal woman before I found out all women are 😈

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a very active imagination. But harsh calling us all trash though!

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah i dont mean all when i say all. i mean all but not every. do u get what i mean?

• sweet guy that's only bad for you

0|0
    0|0
  • im a dude/ les

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I wanted my classmate in 6the grade to be my first boyfriend lol
    He was the funniest guy in my class and really sweet but the feelings weren't mutual

0|0
    0|0
  • Floppy hair and blue eyes. And a sweetheart without sappiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well he never existed so haha

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes