Your ex sends you a box containing pics of your most beautiful memories together, cards, hot pics of themselves... how do you feel?

You broke up with them because you move d for work. The box contains pictures of your most beautiful memories, some old hot pics of the two of you, some new sexy pics of them, cards saying I miss this and I miss that... how would you feel?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If it was my most recent ex I would wonder why they waited around 6 years and if I did respond it would be to forget about me because I am very happy with the one I am with. I would also destroy what they sent me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm trying to move on burn it or throw it away

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'd assume it was a manipulation tactic to pull at my heart strings in the hope I'll change my mind, and go back to him. It wouldn't change my mind about ending the relationship. I'm not really a sentimental person

0|0
    0|0
    • Well technically if it’s so explicit it’s not manipulation

• It doesn't need to be explicit to be manipulative lol. There's many forms of manipulation. It's a manipulative tactic, because the intention of sending an ex a box full of sentimental memories together is to tug at their heart strings. To make them miss what" used to be" . What they "had together".

• That should read **it doesn't matter if it's explicit ** . Being explicit can still be a manipulation tactic

Recommended myTakes