Why would a guy wanna hook up but not date you?

Guys, any reasons you chose to hook up with a girl but didn’t see her as girlfriend material?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Sometimes people just don't want to date in general as opposed to it being something specific to that person. However, there are a number of reasons that I can think of from my own experience related to why I would sleep with a woman but not date her:
    -She might not be attractive enough.
    -She might have different goals and plans for her future that don't allign with mine.
    -We might not be compatible for anything more than sex.
    -I might have feelings for someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • There can be more than one reason. Maybe he's just not into relationships, or maybe he is but doesn't see you as a keeper. Guys sometimes have lower standards for sex than they do for girlfriends.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I don't do hookups, but I'd guess she wouldn't be girlfriend material if she had a bad personality, a bad financial Situation, stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he finds you physically attractive but not mentally, or he likes both your mind and body but thinks the family won't like you, overall it doesn't sound great!

0|0
    0|0
  • sex with out strings.. IF you will fuck for fun, why will he want to date you? Its like he got his dessert first and now his appetite is spoiled. now all he wants is dessert, you have become his sexual "DairyQueen"

0|0
    0|1
  • It's probably not personal (as in you aren't girlfriend material). He doesn't want a girlfriend period, doesn't matter the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont want to be tied down or have the commitment, but have needs and want to get off. You could also just be a notch to add to his bed post...

0|0
    0|0
  • strange

0|0
    0|0
  • he's not that into you, but likes having sex with you, as in likes to have someone to have sex with when needed.
    maybe he sees you below his dating standard for whatever reason, but you are convenient for him right now

0|1
    0|0
  • He just likes sex, not you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes