Why would a guy wanna hook up but not date you?

Guys, any reasons you chose to hook up with a girl but didn’t see her as girlfriend material?

010

Most Helpful Guys

• Sometimes people just don't want to date in general as opposed to it being something specific to that person. However, there are a number of reasons that I can think of from my own experience related to why I would sleep with a woman but not date her:
    -She might not be attractive enough.
    -She might have different goals and plans for her future that don't allign with mine.
    -We might not be compatible for anything more than sex.
    -I might have feelings for someone else.

• There can be more than one reason. Maybe he's just not into relationships, or maybe he is but doesn't see you as a keeper. Guys sometimes have lower standards for sex than they do for girlfriends.