Age difference?

How much of an age difference is still appropriate and not gross like what is the max age difference that is appropriate do u guys consider guy and girls can respond

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Half the guy's age plus 7 is what i understand is acceptable by societal standards. so if a guy is 60 then 37 is the lowest acceptable age. 40 then 27. 20 then 17. in other words at your age stick to your age bracket.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am nineteen years old and just graduated out of high school. Here in the U. S. I'd say it depends on the person. It is true there are a lot of laws but as long as you love that person and your parents/ his are ok with this there is no problem. I would even say a 4 years difference 14-18 is fine, depending on how mature both are. It's fine to have a relationship but when we talk about sexual relations, things change. Be careful.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, some people may find it weird, but it's not. I remember once when I was 18 there was this 15 years old girl who didn't want to hang out with me because of my age lmao, but there was another one who did.

• Thanks for the comment

Most Helpful Girl

• I will not date anyone below 20 years old or above 50.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• For People under 18, 1-2 years (max)

For People over 18, what matters is that they are compatible. I'd be OK with her being at least 20 or up to 65 (if she is in good shape).

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the age range. And the country. Here, most 14-15 years old girls go for 17-18 year old guys. At 18, it's basically open season. It really only depends on what the two partners want and what the law allows.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's what you are both comfortable with. For me, they have to be at least 21

0|0
    0|0
  • To each their own of course, but my general rule is plus/minus ten years

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 years

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • none as long as you are the leagal age

0|0
    0|0
  • Enough so that both partners are still fertile. Like a 50 year old woman with a 20 year old dude is not good. But a 50 year old dude with 20 year old girl can still work although sperm quality falls somewhat after age 35 for men, so my recommendation is to keep it under 35 above 18 in any case.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on age. But if we are talking about young adults, its probably 5years.

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 years if they are like 15 but up to 10 years I’d over 18

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes