Age difference?

How much of an age difference is still appropriate and not gross like what is the max age difference that is appropriate do u guys consider guy and girls can respond

310

Most Helpful Guys

• Half the guy's age plus 7 is what i understand is acceptable by societal standards. so if a guy is 60 then 37 is the lowest acceptable age. 40 then 27. 20 then 17. in other words at your age stick to your age bracket.

• I am nineteen years old and just graduated out of high school. Here in the U. S. I'd say it depends on the person. It is true there are a lot of laws but as long as you love that person and your parents/ his are ok with this there is no problem. I would even say a 4 years difference 14-18 is fine, depending on how mature both are. It's fine to have a relationship but when we talk about sexual relations, things change. Be careful.

• Also, some people may find it weird, but it's not. I remember once when I was 18 there was this 15 years old girl who didn't want to hang out with me because of my age lmao, but there was another one who did.

• Thanks for the comment

Most Helpful Girl

• I will not date anyone below 20 years old or above 50.