Don’t feel attraction very often, is this normal?

I don’t find myself attracted to many men, to me a lot of the time I can appreciate a man has good looks, but don’t feel anything towards them. Though maybe 4 times a year I see a man who gets me excited just on looks alone, but this year I’ve only had it once. Is this normal? I really want to meet a man I’m attracted to, but it’s like I don’t get excited by the thought of a relationship anymore. I’m scared I’m asexual or something, I don’t want to be, I want to have romantic and sexual feelings towards guys again.

also, the other day I got worried cause recently I’ve been self conscious about my appearance. When I was out, there was a girl who was absolutely stunning I was looking at her hair and makeup like wow I need to go and make myself look like this, I was so jealous. But when she walked past me, I suddenly felt nervous, and then I panicked that I thought ‘what if I’m attracted to her?’ Since that moment I was convinced I felt butterflies and I started to feel all obsessive over it, I didn’t like it. I hope I just wanted to be her, not with her, I could never imagine kissing a girl. Then I also panicked thinking omg I never get butterfly feelings with random guys, m.

i hope I meet a guy who instantly I feel attracted to, it seems like it doesn’t happen anymore. I have been very stressed recently though so maybe this can do it? I used to only fancy reallt hot guys but now the type of guy I used to like no longer excites me, I hope this changes

11