I have 3 guys that want to be in a relationship with me and I feel like shit help?

So I have 3 guys who are in love with me none of them know about each other i will admit that i led all of them on but i thought it was all fun and games until they started confessing their feelings. I do not want to date any of them I like the fun I have with each one as each brings something different to the table and I wanna keep it like that but how will I keep them if I tell them I don't like them? What should I do? I don't want to tell them that i dont like them back nor do i want to tell them that i do like them back either

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait.. so you had no intention of actually being in a relationship but you led on not 1, not 2 but 3 different men? Sounds like a personal issue.

• Was just dating around didn't want it to get serious with any though

Most Helpful Girl

• What you should do is grow up and stop playing with peoples feelings.
    What you consider fun and games could damage someone pretty bad, get honest with each one and stop acting like a 10 year old.