I have 3 guys that want to be in a relationship with me and I feel like shit help?

So I have 3 guys who are in love with me none of them know about each other i will admit that i led all of them on but i thought it was all fun and games until they started confessing their feelings. I do not want to date any of them I like the fun I have with each one as each brings something different to the table and I wanna keep it like that but how will I keep them if I tell them I don't like them? What should I do? I don't want to tell them that i dont like them back nor do i want to tell them that i do like them back either

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait.. so you had no intention of actually being in a relationship but you led on not 1, not 2 but 3 different men? Sounds like a personal issue.

1|0
    0|0
    • Was just dating around didn't want it to get serious with any though

Most Helpful Girl

• What you should do is grow up and stop playing with peoples feelings.
    What you consider fun and games could damage someone pretty bad, get honest with each one and stop acting like a 10 year old.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Friendzone them all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't keep baiting them. Make sure that they all know you are talking with other people and then continue.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can date all of them. First guy monday-wednesday, second thursday-friday and the third one for saturday-sunday.

1|0
    0|0
  • Am pretty sure you got this
    It sounds like you're so good at what you do

0|0
    0|0
  • Bring em all together and start a foursome.

0|0
    0|0
  • All three were stupid to confess their feelings.

If one of him was smart he would have been more mysterious and you would have liked him more.

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @Charlotte_May I like how she plays dumb to these guys when they say their interested.

Straight men don’t approach women to “just be friends” and so many women naively hope otherwise.

The morale thing to do is is to be straight up with all of them. Say “thanks for being honest so and so but out of respect I have to say I’m interested”. Highly doubt she will do that though. She loves the attention.

• *say I’m not interested

• You're a player. Get a life

1|2
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes