How do you feel about this friendzone anthem?

I thought my boyfriend was joking when he called this song the friendzone anthem until I actually listened to it haha. And then I looked it up and it actually says that shit.

1|4

Most Helpful Guys

• there is NO friendship between male and female those can't be "friends" either u fuck each other or u dont
    there always is going to be the attractive person whatever girl or guy
    and this more attractive person will make the other person fall in love with them and it ends up badly... most of the time
    or u can become friends with benefits
    but lets be honest to hear from the girl words : lets just be friends - it means im not attracted to you - means u are ugly dude

0|0
    2|1
    • Interesting interpretation haha

• Show All
    • What about gay men?

• @AuroraRoseat i dont know how it is with them , i dont know ANY of em to be honest

Most Helpful Girls

• it is a funny, but really mean way of telling someone you're not interested.

Imagine if someone just confessed to you over text and you sent them this video

1|1
    0|0
  • I think the song is catchy but the lyrics is a little harsh.
    But you don't fall in love with every guy, some you just see as a friend but they just don't understand.

2|1
    0|0
    • I mean it goes both ways cuz some girls don't get it either and sometimes shit gets complicated. But it is mad catchy haha

• It's actually very arousing for me, I love the friendzone so much I guess I'm an emotional masochist. It's even better if I get to be next to her holding her hand when her boyfriend is destroying her pussy ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

• @IlyaTheImpaler this is called cuckolding, and is arousing to many others as well.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• I know the song and its okay - I had an idea it was an FZ song but your question made me read lyrics - This goes to my long standing belief that girls especially the object of affection genuinely believe FZ can work - I personally don't think it can work - Long answer short I am not surprised by sentiments.

1|1
    0|0
  • Uhh.. the singer is terrible. Don't get the message of the lyrics, either. I suppose there's some artistics merit for the teenies. It'll be forgotten soon enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think most young guys should be educated on what reality is when coming to girls, to spare some time till they'd realize it all by theirselves.. and the game would be more fair

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's pretty fucked up, but I think the whole concept of the friendzone is fucked up soooooo it fits lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha well why do you think the concept is F'd up?

• Show All
    • I mean I get it from both ends. I can see why someone wouldn't want to stay friends because they obviously want more than that. But at the same time it's like, doesn't the friendship mean anything?

• Not really cause only 1 of them saw a friendship to begin with. The other was only trying to date them, so the friendship never existed for them

• It is a fairly good song, although not my style.
    Intelligent men learn to head for the exit when the Friend Zone appears.
    The Friend Zone is a place of desolation from which no man returns.

2|3
    0|0
  • Never thought I'd jam out to a song poking fun at a deep rooted personal issue :')

2|1
    0|0
  • Annoying that a girl can complain about someone liking them. Itโ€™s seems like such a non-problem. Like ugh, I donโ€™t want to hear about it.

1|1
    0|0
    • Guys can and do complain too compagno

• Show All
    • i know a guy XD

• @Tonga Exactly, not very common.

• Nope this ain't the anthem, go and watch some vines/memes and you find the friendzone anthem i cannot explain it but it is always used in a friendzone context so should be easy to figure out which one it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • I low key jam to Marshmello and Anne Marie is dope. lol I'm a fan xD

Sidenote: Steve Urcle made it. Guarantee this was Laura's song of choice, until it wasn't lol. "I'm wearin you down babay! I'm wearin you doooown"

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the song is great. Not sure if it serves as a good anthem or not but it is catchy.

2|0
    0|0
  • It is horrible and there really needs to be one about getting over the friendzone and moving on as a sequel to this one.

3|1
    0|0
  • She's either a full-blown 100% lesbian and was horny during the entire recording of this song or she fucks all of her friends.

0|0
    0|1
    • How did you come to this conclusion though ๐Ÿค”

• Show All
    • Whoever the director was probably influenced her acting๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
      Sheโ€™s exhibiting her sexuality while singing lyrics that basically friend zoning whoever the song was meant for. Maybe we as the audience are looking into the perspective of the guy who is being friend zoned.
      I attend FSU, we study things like this..

• I can't relate.

• 0|2
    0|0
  • I think it's more annoying than anything. Not because of anything it says, just as a song in general.

1|0
    0|0
  • Song is fine, but I cannot forgive Anne-Marie for her performance of "Fairy Tale of New York." She completely botched the female role in that song.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love the song, but I don't believe in a 'friendzone' lmao.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like the song but the video is dog rough. I assumed from the radio it was someone with more colour, and life experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she made it obvious

3|2
    0|0
  • Haha dumpest song ever. Haha

2|1
    0|0
  • Simple song with a lack of original thought behind it but Very catchy

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao that is a great song

1|0
    0|0
  • Like the world needs a song about friend-zone.

1|1
    0|0
  • an overplayed song that is boring.
    >_>

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes this is awesome not too bad of a song.

1|1
    0|0
  • Demigrancy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love this song.

1|0
    0|0
  • Marshemello is trash.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call it an anthem but it's ok I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • Fucking dumb

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I like the song. Like the beat but I always thought she was being a little rude about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I donโ€™t love the lyrics but itโ€™s such a catchy song.

1|0
    0|0
  • This song is my jam and I'm absolutely in love with it. Makes me think of one guy who I've friend zoned super hard haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the song, but tbh I wouldn't exactly call it a "friend zone" anthem I mean the guy follows her around and come into her house more like a stalker than a crush๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • F. r. i. e. n. d. s. poor marshmello. He exhibited as a stalkerish type. No wonder he's friendzoned in the video. But in the end they loved him still.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love it. Sent it to to my guy friend after he yelled at me for saying that i don't want to ruin or perfect friendship with a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • Love how he scared her and loved how the thunder scared them as well

1|0
    0|0
  • I love that song ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    I relate 100%

1|0
    0|0
  • A bop

1|0
    0|0