How do you feel about this friendzone anthem?

I thought my boyfriend was joking when he called this song the friendzone anthem until I actually listened to it haha. And then I looked it up and it actually says that shit.

1732

Most Helpful Guys

• there is NO friendship between male and female those can't be "friends" either u fuck each other or u dont
    there always is going to be the attractive person whatever girl or guy
    and this more attractive person will make the other person fall in love with them and it ends up badly... most of the time
    or u can become friends with benefits
    but lets be honest to hear from the girl words : lets just be friends - it means im not attracted to you - means u are ugly dude

• Interesting interpretation haha

• What about gay men?

• @AuroraRoseat i dont know how it is with them , i dont know ANY of em to be honest

Most Helpful Girls

• it is a funny, but really mean way of telling someone you're not interested.

Imagine if someone just confessed to you over text and you sent them this video

• I think the song is catchy but the lyrics is a little harsh.
    But you don't fall in love with every guy, some you just see as a friend but they just don't understand.

• I mean it goes both ways cuz some girls don't get it either and sometimes shit gets complicated. But it is mad catchy haha

• It's actually very arousing for me, I love the friendzone so much I guess I'm an emotional masochist. It's even better if I get to be next to her holding her hand when her boyfriend is destroying her pussy ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

• @IlyaTheImpaler this is called cuckolding, and is arousing to many others as well.