bisexual
pretty low maintenance
has tattoos
pretty good cook / will cook for u
high sex drive
curvy but has slim waist / arms / face
loves: dogs, playing video games, being outside, hiking, cooking, tattoos
cosplays, draws, writes, reads books
favorite bands: avenged sevenfold, five finger death punch, breaking ben, BFMV, slipknot, HIM, linkin park and amaranthe
atheist / pagan
open and experimental to most things
usually wears: graphic tees, yoga pants, button up flannels, skinny jeans, chokers, crop tops, big comfy jackets, boxers.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You just described my soulmate

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Can't say without photo.

I don't like your taste in music though.

0|1
    0|0
    • This is the correct answer.

• yeah figured that would get some people lol. I listen to a little bit of everything tho

• You're not the one in the wrong here, it's me. I don't like anyone's taste in music, lol.

• No I would not based on the information you provided. If a few traits were adjusted I would date you for sex only.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you educated? Have a job? Do you understand the struggles of an educated man? Are you a gold digger? These are questions I would like to have answered before I could decide whether you are a dating material or not

0|0
    0|0
    • uhh yes. yes. I don't know maybe? I'm not a man so can't say. and no definitely not.

• Show All
    • sweet! I hardly ever run into bi guys that's awesome :D

• Haha, same pinch, I hardly run into bi girls, so it's awesome as well.

• Hmm Yes, sounds good to me. You did list everything a lot of men find attractive. But what would the date ensue, or how you are you on our date? That matter more that a list off your characteristics.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know like I said I'm open to most things and not too high maintenance. I'd probably be fine going anywhere or doing anything for a date.

• Well you seem cool, Wouldn't see why someone wouldn't want to date you. Looks like a keeper.

• I mean, appearence is very important to me so I might ditch the date.
    Everything else seems like a fun person besides the horrible taste in music.

0|0
    0|0
    • When I said low maintenance I mainly meant I don't spend a fortune on makeup and hairdos.

• Thats fine then aslong as you're naturally beautiful ๐Ÿ˜„

• On the edge of my requirements in a few places, so I would go on a first date and see if chemistry exists.

0|0
    0|0

• Two words... of course. Date and even relationship material certainly for me. You sound like a very interesting woman!๐Ÿ˜‰

0|0
    0|0
  • nahhh not into bisexual girls
    i do like dark haired girls with tattoos though

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. A few things i'm not 100% with, but there's also some cool things here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont share the music interests but else im fine with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds trashy. How much you charge the truckers?

1|0
    0|0
    • hey man that's your opinion but you don't have to be a dick about it damn

• Show All
    • Hey question why are you such a dick?

• I don't know.

• No because you're bisexual

1|0
    0|0
    • why does that matter? just curious

• Show All
    • I didn't read the whole entire question. That's not ignorant of me at all I don't appreciate that comment

• yeah well bisexuals don't appreciate being deemed unfaithful just because of our sexuality. But hey man everyone has their opinions. Let's just leave it at that

• You had me at video games lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
    • thats ok I try not to date dudes who are my dads age

• Show All
    • cool. glad we're on the same page then

• I don't care whether we're on the same page or not. You asked a question, I answered.

• What's the catch?

0|0
    0|0
    • uhh... I'm kind of a picky eater? like... I don't like peanut butter or hot pockets?

• No, but only for the sex drive and Paganism

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah.. why not..

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound almost too good to be true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
    • Why? Jw

• Show All
    • I just donโ€™t agree with that sexual orientation. I think the pagan stuff is more weird than being bi.

• Eh you got one life to live why not explore all it has to offer. That's how I see it anyway

• As long as you have the same kinks

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know im open to most things as long as they aren't like... horrible

• Show All
    • you never know there's some sick people out there. Always better safe than sorry!

• Of course. What kinks do you like

• Yes for hookup

0|0
    0|0
    • nah man i don't do that

• Show All
    • Can you follow me miss

• @asker tell me

• I would

0|0
    0|0
  • u seem attractive to me.. i would date you..

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate these types of questions, just because you wrote all that does not mean we know for sure what you look like.

0|0
    0|0
    • The point is not to base it entirely on looks

• not sure why all the hate on your music. guess you have to be into Beyoncรฉ's trash to impress this crowd.

0|1
    0|0
    • eh to each their own i guess. there's always somebody out there who gets judgy over music

• yes absolutely

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• If I were male, possibly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we have similar interests and you sound gorgeous! What do you like in girls?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know it really depends! But girls who have a cute smile and laugh a lot always get me

• They're adorable haha

• 1st dates are fun, sure!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes