What do you think about online dating?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I think it's fine since once you weave through all the pervs, you can fine some really nice guys. Though I'm not sure if I would do it myself since it's a bit scary and when you meet online your both usually not in the same city. Long distance relationships would be hard in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • would u try it with me?

• I'd say no, well there's a slight possibility since nothing is ever absolute but I even when it comes to online dating, I prefer it to be more natural

• its not a good way to meet high quality people. Guys online are players and girls online are either super easy or naive.

1|1
    0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• I think it started out as a good idea and some of the sites were successful in generating long lasting relationships. However these days they are worse than a local dive bar and would only suggest you date online if you are looking for a hook up; even then you are taking a big risk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think online dating takes commitment and it depends on how much someone loves themselves. If someone is too scared to ask someone irl and then comes to you, they may go to the irl person after they are with you once they gain confidence through you. Or you become the side thing or the other person. Of course over time in a relationship. I've been in a long distance relationship for two years and it has its problems. I really want to hold my love in my arms and hug her when I can't. Depends on how committed you are and the risk can lessen as it goes into the relationship and both partners believe that it will work out. Just dont rush into anything you aren't comfortable with or you might just be taken advantage of being easy.

Online relationships are hard. Are you willing to deal with it? I am.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• @ jennifer_bloom: What a negative Nancy... the people I met online have all been 100% real with me, and I've made very long lasting relationships.
    Maybe u are doing it wrong 🤔

2|0
    0|0
  • That's how I met my ex and some friends met their boyfriends like that.
    Sometimes it works but it's hard to find serious people

2|0
    0|0
  • I gave a speech on why NOT to use dating sites. BUT, after I broke up with my last boyfriend I tried tinder and its true, most guys on there are not "high quality" but there is always that 1 in a million. I found my current boyfriend on there, and he is the epitome of what I look for in a guy! Tinder surprised me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try a lot of different dating app. didn't fit well with my learning disability. I ask. one of my friend to a guy on Facebook that has learning disabilities she did find a guy that went to the same high school of me. We met up at a peace centre in England. We become a couple after the third or fourth day. Never going use a dating site again.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn’t date online. It’s kinda stupid, actually. Not trying to be sexist or anything but guys are mostly there for sexual orientation. And women or seriously naive. But I guess it’s fun sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh, I don't think there's anything wrong with it, I mean at the end of the day its a site were two people meet each other, but u can get some right weirdos on there!

0|0
    0|0
  • I met my husband that way and met a lot of weird dudes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh... my success was okay. I had a ton of fun with one date in particular.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would use online dating to date my crush who lives in another country

1|0
    0|0
  • It's all shits and giggles and a lot of sex crimes that can take place with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • It could get really awkward when meeting face to face. REALLY AWKWARD

2|0
    0|0
  • I think if you're careful and smart, online dating could really work

0|0
    0|1
  • I think it's stupid

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Tried it once never again

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not for me

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda scared of it

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn’t always work out

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Mostly a waste of time unless you want to meet someone in another country

1|0
    0|0
  • I think meeting someone online is completely fine as long as at some point you both agree to meet up otherwise you can be getting cat-fished I also wouldn’t recommend buying her/him things or sending money cause if it is a catfish then you’re in for a rude awakening but as long as you both agree to meet up (I recommend as soon as possible) then online dating is completely fine

1|0
    0|0
  • It's possible. But if you don't meet in person eventually neither of you will last long. The body requires physical intimacy. I've dated for 1 year straight. Then I moved in with her and we lasted many years.

0|0
    0|0
  • People act so careful and wary of cheaters but how do you expect commitment from someone you just met and won't actually know without face-to-face interaction without there being ulterior motives involved? Serious online dating is like mail-order slavery.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've told my point so many time in what ways online dating sucks.
    So I'll leave it with saying its trash

2|1
    0|0
  • Don't waste your time,... and just swipe right on everybody until the free version doesn't allow any more likes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can work if you dig for the right people and put in the effort to keep it up

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can weather the shitstorm of fuckboys and basic bitches, you can find nice, genuine, and real people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't consider it to be a "main" source of dating but it's interesting to meet new people, some you might not even meet in your normal day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a big fan of that those are mostly gold digger women

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems ok. I never did it but if it works for some people how can it be put down

0|0
    0|0
  • Never tried

3|0
    0|0
  • It's all I've got left.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't do it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not easy but possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely hated it tbh...

0|0
    0|0
  • It worked for me and i'm happy now.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, there's a very nasty person here who decided to block me after giving a very uncalled for reply... how can that person be a guru here?

• Disgusting

• Meh...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes