What do you think about online dating?

2020

Most Helpful Girls

• I think it's fine since once you weave through all the pervs, you can fine some really nice guys. Though I'm not sure if I would do it myself since it's a bit scary and when you meet online your both usually not in the same city. Long distance relationships would be hard in my opinion.

• would u try it with me?

• I'd say no, well there's a slight possibility since nothing is ever absolute but I even when it comes to online dating, I prefer it to be more natural

• its not a good way to meet high quality people. Guys online are players and girls online are either super easy or naive.

Most Helpful Guys

• I think it started out as a good idea and some of the sites were successful in generating long lasting relationships. However these days they are worse than a local dive bar and would only suggest you date online if you are looking for a hook up; even then you are taking a big risk.

• I think online dating takes commitment and it depends on how much someone loves themselves. If someone is too scared to ask someone irl and then comes to you, they may go to the irl person after they are with you once they gain confidence through you. Or you become the side thing or the other person. Of course over time in a relationship. I've been in a long distance relationship for two years and it has its problems. I really want to hold my love in my arms and hug her when I can't. Depends on how committed you are and the risk can lessen as it goes into the relationship and both partners believe that it will work out. Just dont rush into anything you aren't comfortable with or you might just be taken advantage of being easy.

Online relationships are hard. Are you willing to deal with it? I am.