Why are girls evil?

Theyre all evil monsters that only care about how you look. I've been alone for 18 years and Ill stay alone because they all reject me and think I look like a freak. Fuck em. Im just going to sleep all day.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't most people, male or female, predominantly determine whether or not they want to date someone based firstly on physical attraction? It's kind of a basic instinct, it isn't a strictly female thing.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I'm a girl, and I'm 15 and I'm certainly not a monster and we don't all care about what we look like, if u are right and that there all like that, then I guess u just havnt met "the right one" yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all girls are evil and if you keep telling yourself that, you’ll never find one.

0|0
    0|0
  • What @duvet said

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't generalize

0|0
    0|0
  • cause evil is sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry nobody taught us to date men out of pity rather than something silly like attraction.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• alone for 18 years pretty sure you can't date anyone from birth to 1-13(minimum and even then a 13 year old are too stupid to know what it takes be in a relationship). At best you have been alone for 5 and perhaps you should try caring about how you look...

0|1
    0|0
  • You don't think it might be your personality bud?

3|2
    0|0
  • We don't feed the trolls.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are 18... And alone for 18 years?

0|0
    0|0
  • lolwhat

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't you have anything better to do?

0|0
    0|0
  • It all starts off with Adam and Eve half

0|0
    0|0
  • Then be gay?

0|0
    0|0
    • No Im not attracted to men. Im attracted to females. They just aren't attracted to me because theyre shallow creatures.

Recommended myTakes