What Do You Guys Think About Period?

Say if a women β€œleaks” while in bed and you wake up to see blood all over, what would you do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be upset I'd just gently wake her up and hope she wasn't too embarrassed and change the bed after she's cleaned up them go e her a massive cuddle and pass the heck out again

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• She is human and that is what she does. I have rolled on period blood and had it all over me and some in my mouth. Strange, it doesn't hurt. If a guy is normal and into you, period blood will just be part of his life too.

4|0
    0|0
  • Well if she's sleeping with me, it means she will be my wife, a housewife...

What will i do? I'll wake her up gently by a couple of kisses and tell her that there is blood on the bed, i'll help her out chanching the bed, might take a warm shower together and go back to sleep 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Roll up a newspaper and hit her saying "bad dog" jkjk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't know probably just wash the sheets. I wouldn't make a huge fuss about it. It happens. Now if it was a ongoing occurance thats when I'd complain

1|0
    0|0
  • Check if she is OK, then help replace the sheets and fall back asleep.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're mature enough to be having sex you should be mature enough to understand that periods are normal and girls have accidents. It wouldn't be a big deal to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would help clean up, wash the blankets, and forgive her because she has no control over that

2|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't bother me, it's a natural part of life. I'm also no squeemish of whatever you call it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its happened to me before. She went to shower off, I changed the sheets and after we went and cuddled and pass out again.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would help her into the bathroom, and replace the sheets while she cleaned herself up. It's a period, it happens once a month... not really a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care. Sheets are changeable and I can figure out how to remove blood stains if need be.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be like are u okay speak to me. Lord whhhhhhhhhhyyyy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Change the bed sheets, let her shower and maybe make some hot chocolate for her..

1|0
    0|0
  • It's very messy with blood and disgusting sometimes coz I have see my ex periods lol

1|0
    1|0
  • I have never been in bed with a woman.

1|0
    0|0
    • Watch one day it will come πŸ€ͺ and remember this comment to when it happens

• Ok 😁 I will definitely miss this comment.

• Shit happens, it's life. No big deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only real pirates sail the red sea

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd help her get cleaned up

1|0
    0|0
  • Change the sheets

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a natural part of life

1|0
    0|0
  • Unsanitary

1|0
    0|0
  • i will help my women to clean it..

1|0
    0|0
  • Laugh then take a shower

1|0
    0|0
  • Chemical washβ™₯

1|0
    0|0
  • Help her clean it up

0|0
    0|0
  • I would suggest she gets a bath or shower, I would change the sheets and put anything in the wash that needed it, get some warm comfy clothes out for her. Make her a hot drink and some food and cuddle her under a blanket while watching tv.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes