Should I ignore her when I see her? To a girl who is stop replying to my text?

To my girls and the homies out there, I need your opinion on this one. I’ve been aquatinted with this a while ago, every time we see each other we say hello. She ask how’s my day and I ask her the same question too, We both work at the mall. Last week I happened to leave work early n I decided to do some shopping before I got home. While I was shopping I caught her was staring at me n I went to talk to her, she ended up giving me her number and we made plan to grab a drink the next day. On the next day we had a good time and we kissed at the end of the night. I told her to text when she get home she did and said that she had great time. we were texting back and forth than all of the sudden she stop replying and left me on read. I follow the 24 hrs rule and send another text, still the same thing. My question is, should I ignore her when I see her? because I see her almost every day when I work.

00