Guys, Is asking a guy out a turn on or off?

There is this guy I like and we’ve flirted. I want to ask him out. Would that be too direct or do guys find it attractive?
Thanks for the feedback, now just to figure out how to get the courage to do this lol

83

Most Helpful Guys

• The way I see it is, a man will move mountains to be with a girl he;s interested in enough. If he hasn't asked you out, then he's just not that into you. if you ask him out, he might say yes, but it will always be luke warm, and a case of ''oh well might as well I guess''. That's how I see it.

There is a girl I know, I used to flirt with her, and she is clearly into me... but I never liked her enough to invest my time in her otherwise I'd have made a move.

• Go for it. Just talk about random stuff for a minute and say: "let's meet up and go somewhere. What do you say?" Or something like that.

All that "guys have to do this and girls have to do that" stuff has been proven ineffective and should be thrown out the window.

Modesty and shivalry used to be used to mask the fact that we're all flawed humans, but the truth is out, so just be yourself.