Do you think it's okay for a woman in a relationship or married to have a party that will have male strippers?

Say her friend was throwing a birthday party for her and hiring male strippers to be there. Guys, would you be okay with that? Girls, do you think it's appropriate?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• It is as fine as men going to a strip club to see women strip.

Each couple has their own set of rules where the line goes.

I would be ok with it if my girl was simply watching male strippers but not making contact with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s between the married woman and her husband on what they find acceptable but personally I wouldn’t be ok with it. I have no issue with either of us being at bachelor/ette parties where our friends are having strippers attend as a last hurrah but to be the guest of honour for said stripper? Nope