Should I just move on and cancel the movie date?

My crush agree for second movie date but everytime i texted her in whatsapp she seems slow response or no reply especially during night. I can see she have read the message and online status. I feel she seems not interested, should I just move on and cancel the movie date?
Here's is my update. Got to know , she have not been relationship before and she is 31 years old. I go on the movie date with her and gave her a roses bouquet. She get shocked when I gave her the flowers, and she seems do not like it and scared. She said Ok! We went for dinner before movie, she didn't even offer to pay for her own bill and I pay it all. Why don't the girl just pay herself to give a hint to the guy she is not interested with him? She looks defensive and cross her during the who
continue... during the whole movie. I did not do anything further to flirt with her during the movie as she was crossing her arm. I did text her and apologize after I sent her home and told her the reason I sent her flowers is because I always think bout her. She replied ' Thank you for the flowers, I was kinda shocked!''. I did asked her if this is our last time or would she go out with me again. She replied ' We can go out, but don't shock me again. Should I just move on? I'm confused with thi

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Go on the date (don't pay for her!) and see how she acts. You'll see if she's interested better face-to-face.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you made the date go through with it, she might not feel like getting into a conversation during night so that's really nothingvto blame and I personally dont think a girl you don't know that well needs to respond luckily split to your every message.