Were these group of guys checking me out 🤨?

So I was walking to a train station near my house. One of the walls of the station has a glass wall/window so you can see people walking past the station outside. So I was walking past the station and one of the guys in the group was watching/looking straight at me. Then I walked into the station and the whole group of guys went silent. It was pretty awkward. After the awkward silent they forced themself to talk something. The whole time I was with my aunt.
  • Yes
  • No

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically it usually goes like
    "<Insert comment about girl walking outside"
    Other guys:
    Other guys:

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep just like in the scene of Chris Brown's 'Kiss Kiss Kiss' mv.

• Hahahaha I remember that video 🤣