Were these group of guys checking me out 🤨?

So I was walking to a train station near my house. One of the walls of the station has a glass wall/window so you can see people walking past the station outside. So I was walking past the station and one of the guys in the group was watching/looking straight at me. Then I walked into the station and the whole group of guys went silent. It was pretty awkward. After the awkward silent they forced themself to talk something. The whole time I was with my aunt.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically it usually goes like
    "<Insert comment about girl walking outside"
    Other guys:
    Other guys:

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep just like in the scene of Chris Brown's 'Kiss Kiss Kiss' mv.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaha I remember that video 🤣

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Of Course they were

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha the first guy kind of knows me (we're not friends though) maybe that was the reason?

• Could be, with the others following suit. Could also be that you and your aunt are really attractive, and anyone would notice that.

• If a group of guys go silent, they are focusing on something or someone. So they were checking out you and/or your aunt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen this several times where guys were checking out a cute girl and went silent when she walked in the door. They were definitely checking you out.

0|0
    0|0
    • One guy first saw me (me trough the window) and the other guys when I walked into the station. I think the other guys were just curious as why the first guy was looking at me...

• Usually when I see it the guys are discussing how cute/hot/beautiful the girl is but don't want her to overhear, hence the silence when she walks in

• You must have that effect on males. Or you're aunt is hot

0|0
    0|0
    • We were both wearing long jacket/ modest clothing.

• Show All
    • But he always looks to my face/eyes... is he still checking me out?

• how else is he going to know if you are checking him out too...

• Someone of of that group must be following you for a while n his friends knew that...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that's what I thought too

• The silence says everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends - is your aunt hot?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you think so?

• Show All
    • 😅😂

• Stalkers or the ones who have all the time in the world.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes