Shape vs not in shape?

So do you have to be fit (in shape) to date another fit girl? Or does that not even matter?

37

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the fit girl cuz some of them are ok with it and others are not.
    But here's a piece of advice -whatever you do with your body and lifestyle, do it for yourself, don't do it for others.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fit & unfit people can be together sure, there is no denying that. But I think generally fit people who like the healthy lifestyle are insanely more likely to want and like other fit people. But saying that if i met a girl who was not really fit would I go for it? Yes.