Shape vs not in shape?

So do you have to be fit (in shape) to date another fit girl? Or does that not even matter?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the fit girl cuz some of them are ok with it and others are not.
    But here's a piece of advice -whatever you do with your body and lifestyle, do it for yourself, don't do it for others.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fit & unfit people can be together sure, there is no denying that. But I think generally fit people who like the healthy lifestyle are insanely more likely to want and like other fit people. But saying that if i met a girl who was not really fit would I go for it? Yes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• For me, I prefer him to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter. Each relationship is unique and just because your partner lives at the gym doesn't mean you have to too

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Most fit and non fit girls prefer a guy that is bigger/chubbier than them because everybody is insecure about their body nowadays.

0|1
    0|0
  • Weight matters way less than people act like it does. The secret to getting into a relationship is happiness. Be happy about yourself, and people from all other walks of life will be attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work on having your wallet and financials 'fit' and then life falls into place around that

0|1
    0|0
  • It matters but it is ultimately up to you and whomever you wanna date

0|0
    0|0
  • Anybody can date anybody they want as long as the feeling's mutual

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably do. No one wants to date someone not in their circle.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes