Is it normal to never argue with your partner?

We literally never argue. We have been dating for a year and a half now and we did break up after two months in the beginning because a guy was texting me and I was just being polite and texting him back we had a fall out over it and he found out the guy had a girlfriend and we weren’t flirting or anything and we both apologised since then we haven’t argued once we might have the occasional snap but we admit we are in the wrong and appologise immediately. I think it’s because we aren’t serious people and just like to have fun so don’t have time for petty arguments. But is that normal?
Updates:
And I mean it’s hard to believe because he’s a Liverpool fan.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Its a sign of great compatibility and a great relationship. Usually couples fight but a good couple will rarely do so. So i'd say entirely normal but not guaranteed in a relationship, so absolutely cherish this fact. I suggest spending a day together cherishing how great you two are together with a very special celebration day.

1|0
    1|0
    • We could... or we could just spend all day watching movies together eating pizza and drinking beers 😂

• There can be people like that - Me and my current girlfriend don't argue but we have only being together for a few months - The main reason for us is we don't do drama.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Arguments are a part of relationships, the only problem comes from when people choose to temporarily break up or give each other the cold shoulder instead of talking and trying to fix the issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's either heaven on earth because you two know how to communicate or it is just pretending because at least one of you has really poor communication skills.

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem to be on the same wavelength. Cherish that. Many couples envy you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arguments in a relationship is healthy and normal but if you never argue I don't see a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not I actually miss arguing with my ex because the makeup part is incredible

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's not normal. at least not long term.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not normal but in a good way.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are a silicone doll, then its okay

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes