Does my weight actually matter to him?

I've been dating a guy about 6 months. When i met him, I was 97lbs. (I’m very short.. like under 5 feet short). Since meeting him, I’ve put on 11lbs.

Last night, he was home and I was at my house. We were texting, I smoked a j and then munchies kicked in. I made a comment that I wanted ice cream. He said to eat his. I said no, that I had to get on my tea diet cuz I was back up to 108lbs. He commented that he noticed. Jokingly, I said “Oh, chrckin me out eh?” And he responded “Yeah, thought you had a fanny pack under your shirt”.

He only takes stabs at my weight when I bring it up, or when I make a tea diet comment. He’s never turned me down for sex and likes to spank me and caress my body.

So does that mean my weight gain doesn’t really bother him as much as it bothers me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Weight gain, stretch marks, freckles, scars, outie labia minora, the color and size of your areola, thigh gap, a zit, a blood stain on the bed sheet… all that kind of stuff women ask about on here… It never bothers men as much as it bothers women. If it bothers us at all.

He’s just teasing you because you bring it up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Um... all those things you mentioned are not created equal.

• Show All
    • I don't recognize or remember your screen name. I don't know what you're talking about.

Anyway, you're comparing things that are controllable-- weight or a thigh gap, for example-- with things that aren't controllable, like having an "outie" pussy, color of areola, freckles, etc. I'm simply pointing out that that's a poor comparison, since they are not alike.

• Uh huh.

Pathetic, then.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is disgusting and you do not need to diet or lose weight. If he's attracted to you being emaciated, that is fucking revolting and toxic.

0|0
    0|2
    • Maybe learn your BMI index. A 4’11” female at 97lbs has a BMI of 19. Which is normal range. 108lbs is a BMI of 22.
      Not emaciated at all. Just short.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• From what you posted, I would say no, it does not bother him.

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably likes you the way you were. After all that's what he bought into. But gaining 11 lbs. is not a tire on your belly. I guess that it doesn't matter so much to him as to you. Keep pushing him and he will agree with you just to keep you quiet about it. It wasn't important before , but you may make it so. Its 11 lbs. You can lose that in two weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll tell you this... the only time it becomes an issue for us is if it starts to affect your health.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's all you honey. Like always. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • He cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • It should not matter.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, you're fat as f.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It is not a big gain, so I am sure it does not bother him at all. Sounds like a guy that wants you, as well as your body. Good sign!

0|0
    0|0
    • Considering how small she is, that's actually a pretty considerable gain. She increased her whole body weight by more than 10%, all of it fat; that's pretty noticeable. It's about ratios and proportion, not always literal pounds.

• @Anon-ymous1 Regardless of what is considered a big gain or small gain, they guy seems to be unfazed by it. That is the issue here.

I am 5' 1" and about 90 lbs. I know I can put on 10lbs and still wear the same clothes without discomfort. I have done it! That is more than 10%.

Recommended myTakes