Is it possible from my summary that guys just don’t like me?

I've never had much confidence. For a majority of my life I was chunky until I was 18. Guys didn’t seem to like me. I don’t blame them because of my weight. I’m stating they didn’t seem to notice me compared to the attention my skinny peers received. Now, I’m 23 and have only been in one short term relationship. I’m average/curvy now and have been told a decent amount of times that I’m pretty/etc even when I was heavier. I’m very reserved. The most attention I’ve received from men were online. In person, I only got attention from guys I wouldn’t pursue. And if I did find them attractive, they either didn’t do anything to show interest or just gave me a glance and moved on. I don’t know why I’ve had no luck in dating. I’m cursed (sounding like those over dramatic teens😂).
  • Yes
  • No

03