Would You Date Me?

4'11" (150cm) 95-100 lbs (44-45kg)
- Black hair, just below elbows, straight, usually down or in low ponytail
- Clear skin but scars and injuries
- Not skinny but not fat, athletic
- Exercises a lot
- Not flexible (can't do splits or anything)
- Can do backflip and back handspring and gymnastics stuff
- Usually nice to most people
- Enjoys being around friends
- Hates doing chores
- Very confident
- Competitive rock climber
- Impulsive
- Can get angry fast but anger also passes fast
- Intelligent
- Not very independent
- Usually follows rules even if they are stupid
- Complains
- Not rich
- Strict vegan + usually raw food
- Voice sounds congested sometimes (can't really describe it?)
by the way for everyone not vegan: I don't mind meat in any way, I just can't eat it myself. I do pay attention to cross contamination on the same cooking supplies, but I wouldn't mind if it were at the same table.

022

Most Helpful Guys

• It depends on your physical appearance. As everyone is aware, that is a man's primary concern. It's not as strict as it sounds, because men are attracted to around 80% of women. But, physical attraction needs to come first, before anything other qualities can be weighed.

So, I don't know if I would date you, because I don't know what you look like. It wouldn't matter if we were soulmates if I wasn't physically attracted to you.

Based on the characteristics you've stated, you sound like you would be fun. And we could exercise together, so that would be awesome. Being a vegan is kinda a negative, but I understand it, and it would be fine if you weren't pushy or judgey about it; because I like meat.

• I actually don't know if I am attractive because I'm that clueless as to what I look like to other people so...