Would You Date Me?

4'11" (150cm) 95-100 lbs (44-45kg)
- Black hair, just below elbows, straight, usually down or in low ponytail
- Clear skin but scars and injuries
- Not skinny but not fat, athletic
- Exercises a lot
- Not flexible (can't do splits or anything)
- Can do backflip and back handspring and gymnastics stuff
- Usually nice to most people
- Enjoys being around friends
- Hates doing chores
- Very confident
- Competitive rock climber
- Impulsive
- Can get angry fast but anger also passes fast
- Intelligent
- Not very independent
- Usually follows rules even if they are stupid
- Complains
- Not rich
- Strict vegan + usually raw food
- Voice sounds congested sometimes (can't really describe it?)
Updates:
by the way for everyone not vegan: I don't mind meat in any way, I just can't eat it myself. I do pay attention to cross contamination on the same cooking supplies, but I wouldn't mind if it were at the same table.

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• It depends on your physical appearance. As everyone is aware, that is a man's primary concern. It's not as strict as it sounds, because men are attracted to around 80% of women. But, physical attraction needs to come first, before anything other qualities can be weighed.

So, I don't know if I would date you, because I don't know what you look like. It wouldn't matter if we were soulmates if I wasn't physically attracted to you.

Based on the characteristics you've stated, you sound like you would be fun. And we could exercise together, so that would be awesome. Being a vegan is kinda a negative, but I understand it, and it would be fine if you weren't pushy or judgey about it; because I like meat.

1|0
    0|0
    • I actually don't know if I am attractive because I'm that clueless as to what I look like to other people so...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Intelligent rock climber that exercises and eats healthy? Definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why no picture?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have any pictures of myself on my laptop.

• Show All
    • I know but I didn't do it so I don't have any. I'll get one and either try to update it here or just post it somewhere else.

• Me personally, I wouldn't care what she looked like- she sounds way too interesting to pass up based on looks.

• Everything in your profile makes you sound like a lovey woman and I’m sure the guy who gets to date you will be very lucky. That being said I’m 6’-2” and I've dating a girl who was 5’-2” and it actually created some issues just in things like it was hard to hold her hand because it was so much lower than mine or that she could not reach to kiss me even on her tippy toes. Now obvious those things are all minor. But it is something I think about.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound very interesting, and I have no taste in women. To me all women are beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, and cute regardless how they look. I would date you as much as you like as long as you don't rip out my heart.

0|0
    0|1
  • Ohh yes you are very similar to me, you can do backflips and gymnastic stuff which is very cool I want to learn that.
    You seem nice little short in height but that's not a big deal rest just depend on your appearance I will date you 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • I loved all of your attributes but one. I am not a guy who's strict about dating a girl with some particular height. When a girl asks me to tell her my ideal girl then I often mention height to be 5'6 at least. Since most of your non physical attributes are like of my ideal girl I think I would give a shot and go on a date with you. Sorry for sounding like a jerk about the height issue. You are a rock climber and I am already impressed. I have fear of heights😅 anyway I would end up by saying that you are a cool girl😊

1|1
    0|0
  • Out of all that, the began thing is the only thing I don't like. I would still need more information though before I would know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would, honestly you sound hot but anyways yeah I would, to why the question though?

0|0
    0|0
  • Many would date you, but how long will they last really depends on how compatible with them you are

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean by strict vegan?

0|1
    0|0
  • Vegan, can't do it. Lol. The rest sounds good!

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope your a vegan so nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Y not lol I like backflips 🙂🙃🙂

0|1
    0|0
  • You're very interesting, of course i would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I date you?

0|0
    1|2
  • Yes, I'd definitely date you :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if I get to know you sure I will

0|0
    0|0
  • what's your IQ?