17 Year Old Girl?

I’m a 17 Year Old girl who has never been kissed and has never had any romantic moments with a guy...
Is this a bad thing?
Help?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• You're totally fine. You'll find someone eventually and experience all that soon enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • no but it' about time you start looking you are losing
    THE ONLY TIME MEN CAN FALL IN LOVE

afterwards the only purpose you will have after men get older is sex and your body THEY WILL NOT CARE ABOUT YOU

but if that;s what you want ok fine
    im just giving you a
    heads up

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should date until you are at least 19 - 20. Before that you - are like a kid - not yet mature enough to know what life is about. There were girls in my school who dated and got pregnant in high school - would you want that for yourself? One of my friends got pregnant in middle school!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Nope not bad. You can always try start some kind of relationship with someone at school (advise some but not too many classes together)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but try putting yourself out there and be clear about your boundaries and expectations.

0|0
    0|0
  • not a bad thing sometimes people are late bloomers and thats ok :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it's not, you will get them in the right time

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a bad thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a bad thing at all. Wait for the right person

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s normal 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

0|0
    0|0
  • its not a bad thing you will get a guy one day

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Not bad at all love, trust me you’ve still got you’re entire life ahead of you so don’t worry about this too much. I’m sure you’ll find someone out there for you soon love ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a bad thing at all

0|0
    0|0
  • no it is not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes