17 Year Old Girl?

I’m a 17 Year Old girl who has never been kissed and has never had any romantic moments with a guy...
Is this a bad thing?
Help?

410

Most Helpful Guys

• You're totally fine. You'll find someone eventually and experience all that soon enough.

• no but it' about time you start looking you are losing
    THE ONLY TIME MEN CAN FALL IN LOVE

afterwards the only purpose you will have after men get older is sex and your body THEY WILL NOT CARE ABOUT YOU

but if that;s what you want ok fine
    im just giving you a
    heads up

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should date until you are at least 19 - 20. Before that you - are like a kid - not yet mature enough to know what life is about. There were girls in my school who dated and got pregnant in high school - would you want that for yourself? One of my friends got pregnant in middle school!