Guy I just started seeing exclusively occasionally posts selfies to his Snapchat story. Is it to attract other girls?

Honestly everything is going extremely well, we’ve been seeing each other for a few weeks. I’m 24, he’s 25. He doesn’t post a ton, we have a gold heart on Snapchat (so we’re our top friends). But then today he sent me this Snapchat of himself dressed up for this special occasion he is going to, a mirror selfie in this dress shirt and tie. And then a few minutes later he posted another one to his Snapchat story, just looking in the mirror dressed up. I’m just wondering I guess why post that? Like if he wanted me to see it, he already sent me a different one minutes before. So my mind jumps to that he’s trying to show off to other girls or for their attention. Am I jumping to conclusions? Or would you find it odd?

00