How should I tell my friends with benefits that I have feelings for him?

I’ve considered messaging him, telling him in person, or asking him out but not telling him and just hoping he gets the hint. I’ve also considered just not telling him at all lol. What should I do? How should I do it?

1131

Most Helpful Guys

• well if you tell him he could agree but he could also stop seeing you because it was just supposed to be a friends with benefits and he is not looking for a relationship rn or he could be interested in someone else. the safest bet is not say anything and you can still have fun with him in bed but you could fall more strongly for him and end up hurt. Why did you develop feelings for him?

• I didn’t catch feelings until the second time we had sex. It was just different, he was more affectionate like he was kissing my forehead and shoulder and after we would talk about deep things even told me some personal stuff. Even before and after the sex when we were in his car he was holding my hand and kissing it and putting his hand on my thigh. And so i guess the intimacy and affection lead me to develop feelings

• hmmm well the good news is it sounds like he likes you lol so you could take a chance but its up to you. hopefully the sex is good and he has a big one for you ;P

• If you tell him, he may not feel the same way and it may end the relationship, but. . . would you be content just being friends with benefits the rest of your lives?

If you don't tell him, you will regret it the rest of your life, so there really isn't much choice. You should tell him.

How important is this matter? Isn't it important enough to discuss in person. If he feels the same way and you develop a more lasting relationship, establish a precedent for how you will handle important matters. . . in person, candidly and sincerely.

Most Helpful Girls

• I wouldn't. You're a piece of ass to him. That's not to disrespect you, but, come on; men generally don't want to date the girl who is the easy fuck. If it's just sex, it's always going to just be about sex for guys. Admitting you have feelings is pretty much cornering a guy who you agreed to fuck without any feelings. He might feel catfished/tricked.

But, if you can't live without wondering "what if," go ahead, but it's not likely going to end how you want it. Then again, who knows? Maybe you'll be the exception.

• Usually in a situation like this I’d just keep quiet or just not have sex with them again for a while. The main reason why I’m even considering telling him is because sometimes like even outside of the he’d be affectionate, or tell me i’m beautiful and he’s even asked me to go on a trip with him. I just need to know where we’re at

• In all honesty, I think what is best for you is to sit him down in person and tell him that you need to end your arrangement with him because you're developing feelings. If he feels the same, he'll say something. If he doesn't feel the same, it's best that it ends because it isn't good for you to be in that sort of relationship with someone when you want more and they don't.