Do you call people ugly?

If you call someone ugly is it because of their physical appearance, personality, or both?

Or do you just call them unattractive if you're simply not attracted to their physical appearance?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I choose to run away from the "ugly" for appreance, sometimes you are just really unlucky about your genetics and you have nothing to do it and judging someone by it feels not right. For their personality, if they deserved, I can call them worse than ugly even.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't. If it's physical, it's not like they can help how they look - so why mention it other than just to be cruel to a person? And if it's how they act, then I'm as specific as possible because one person's 'rudeness' is another person's 'refreshing honesty'.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, for both reasons.

For someone to actually be below average enough to be ugly though... is quite as rare as someone above average enough to be called gorgeous.

1|0
    0|0
  • i hate that word and dont ever like calling anyone ugly its almost like telling someone to go die honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • No please dont

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • No I do not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• both. i will only ever call someone ugly for appearance when they get on my last nerve and have an ugly personality as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah from both reasons

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes