Black women: do you like white men and would you date them?

I finally cut my abusive ass crazy white boyfriend off a year later.

I'd try to talk to him. Even his friends and family and they were savages.

I'd be like babe, don't drink or do bad stuff. I thought you said you followed Jesus.

Girl...

His, his family and friends were crazy. They called me a whore, drunk, druggy, etc. For no damn reason.

I will never involve myself with a white man again.

He straight up lied and acted like he liked me. Mmm.. no. He would use me for money to take other bitches out and I didn't know.

He actually likes white blonde women.

My family watches me closely now because his friends attacked me for no reason. Called me a dirty water drinking Indian? I'm black.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Great, you're going to generalize all of us for the crimes of one? You're only 18 and technically not out of your teen years yet. You have a full life ahead of you and you're saying all men of white descent are bad and evil?

Grow up, and stop giving a shit about color and just look towards his real self. There are assholes like that in every race. As long as he's human and you two can get along is all you need to worry about my troubled young friend.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That’s a really terrible experience but you shouldn’t let it keep you away from an entire race for good. That simply doesn’t make sense. Anyway to answer your question, I like them as much as I like any other race. I wouldn’t be against dating a white guy if I liked him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Too much racial discrimination in your thought process. Judge people as individuals, not identity groups. Having said that I'm sorry to hear that you were treated so poorly.

1|0
    0|0
  • You kind of sound like a dirty water drinking Indian though. I can see how the thought that. You should forgive them. I'm sure it was an honest mistake.

0|0
    2|0
  • Im Asian and i dont really care what race i end up dating.

2|0
    1|0
  • If you're telling the whole story this guy is a total dickhead.

1|0
    0|0
  • I date black women and I know I treat any woman quite a bit better than most guys

1|0
    0|0
  • Okay... I don't see what this has to do with my skin colour but okay...

1|0
    2|0
  • Sounds like a troll account. Even if it happened doesn’t mean all white men are like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's what happens when you date white boys. come to daddy <3

1|0
    2|2

What Girls Said 7

• I like white men but I'm afraid to get in a relationship with one because i don't wanna find out he has a "slavery" fetish or call me a "nigger" or "monkey" every time we get in an argument.

2|0
    0|1
  • I’ve dated a white guy and I used to like nothing but white men until I got a taste of dark chocolate

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't find white guys attractive so no. Also just including, that guy sounded evil and despicable.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not black but I like white guys with black eyeliner. But I also see the value of strong manly guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t give a fuck about race

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them but their hatred for bw are off the charts so I've decided to grant them their wish by stop dealing with them and discouraging other bw from dating them

2|0
    0|0
  • Never! I love black men. Pink dicks gross

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes