Black women: do you like white men and would you date them?

I finally cut my abusive ass crazy white boyfriend off a year later.

I'd try to talk to him. Even his friends and family and they were savages.

I'd be like babe, don't drink or do bad stuff. I thought you said you followed Jesus.

Girl...

His, his family and friends were crazy. They called me a whore, drunk, druggy, etc. For no damn reason.

I will never involve myself with a white man again.

He straight up lied and acted like he liked me. Mmm.. no. He would use me for money to take other bitches out and I didn't know.

He actually likes white blonde women.

My family watches me closely now because his friends attacked me for no reason. Called me a dirty water drinking Indian? I'm black.

89

Most Helpful Guy

• Great, you're going to generalize all of us for the crimes of one? You're only 18 and technically not out of your teen years yet. You have a full life ahead of you and you're saying all men of white descent are bad and evil?

Grow up, and stop giving a shit about color and just look towards his real self. There are assholes like that in every race. As long as he's human and you two can get along is all you need to worry about my troubled young friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• That’s a really terrible experience but you shouldn’t let it keep you away from an entire race for good. That simply doesn’t make sense. Anyway to answer your question, I like them as much as I like any other race. I wouldn’t be against dating a white guy if I liked him.