• 5’9-5’11
    Vote D
  • 6’0-6’2
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d say I prefer someone at least three inches taller than me but that’s just trying to write down your ‘ideals’ for your ‘perfect’ partner, when in reality it’s much more complicated than that.

0|0
    0|0
    • How tall are you?

• What about a guy the same height as you?

• I’m 5’5”
      And I wouldn’t not date someone because of their height - it just isn’t that important to me, and while most girls do prefer taller men, it doesn’t affect a relationship as much as you might think (or at least it shouldn’t)

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 8

• tallest category you've got

0|0
    0|0
    • Why? How tall are you?

• Show All
    • So why do you like girls taller than you?

• My height or taller. Just find tall women very attractive. I actually haven't had a girlfriend taller than me.

• I'm 6' and I don't have a specific height preference, so I guess any height between 5' and 6' is fine by me🤷‍♂️

1|1
    0|0
  • The first option, as I'd prefer someone the same height as myself, as I'm about 5 ft 2, though a bit either way probably wouldn't be a deal breaker.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hey man. Is there a reason you keep asking this question?

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything close to 5' looks amazing in my opinion. Just cute AF and easy to lift up 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Petite / Fit all the way (despite myself being 6'2)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really sure, too short or too tall is a problem for me.
    I think i lean towards the girl being taller than usual, but not taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
    • So i'm around 6'1-6'2, ideally i would choose someone who is around 5'5-6' tall.

• Why not same height?

• That could work as well i guess, or even if she is taller than me (not too much), but that would be less preferable for me.

• I'm 5'8, so she can wear heels, and other sexy shoes and still not be taller than me

0|0
    0|0
    • What about same height?

• height isn't a huge issue for me, but i think at my height, she would have to be careful what shoes she wears so that we look like a complimentary couple.

Recommended myTakes