How would you feel about that?

My boyfriend calls me jealous and insecure and he says he say that because I shouldn’t be that way I have no reason to be that way.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Well, just how are you? What is "that way" in specific terms? And what has your boyfriend done, that makes you jealous of insecure? Or what gut feeling do you have, that something is wrong, or something is amiss when it comes to your boyfriend and trusting him? I'm not trying to mock you, I'm trying to get a clear understanding of why you feel jealous and insecure, if you do, and why he would blame those feelings entirely on you, as if he doesn't contribute to those feelings.

What Girls Said 1

• I would try to not be biased towards my own opinion and see why he's saying that. If it's true that I'm too jealous/insecure or possessive I'll try to work on it because it's not good for the relationship and for myself. If i find that he's being a douche about it And I'm not what he described me to be then I might break up and find a better partner.