Teen dating advice?

I stared dating this boy the same age as I am we like each other but don't know what to talk about or do. He has asked me nudes before but I told him it was to soon, when we FaceTime we don't know what to say and it's really awkward and his voice is really deep tho I kinda feel like he's getting bored of me
Updates:
I broke up with him

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Your 14 DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT SENDING NUDES, if your not getting along well enough then just leave it find someone else I’d say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good move to break up with him. Asking for nudes was dumb.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• PLEASE don’t send him nudes. I guarantee you’ll regret it later. Also, if he asked for them early on in your relationship I suggest you dump him. He clearly doesn’t care about getting to know you then.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think that you two are dating. You are experimenting with how it's like to be close with another one. Don't copy others - discover yourself first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Firstly in regards to the nudes... please make this a rule for yourself "no nudes, not now or ever" as they can come back to ruin your life... they can be easily shared and am sorry to say that relationship at this age rarely last a life time. Probably break the rule after marriage :)

For now enjoy each other's company you guys are at school so nearly have a ton of things to speak about... Ask open ended questions like How was the day... homework and all subjects... your hobbies, TV shows. Try your best to go along these topics and if there is a bit more silence it's the guy who is boring :P Basically think of the guy as one of your friends with a different psychology altogether and it should be fine :)

Again no nudes !

0|0
    0|0
    • But I feel like that's the only thing that's going to make him interested in me

• Then start working on increasing your self worth. You are not ready for a relationship ;)

• Good stuff. Don't be too sad now :) Life moves on!

• Have you'd actually dated don't send nudes to him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes