Teen dating advice?

I stared dating this boy the same age as I am we like each other but don't know what to talk about or do. He has asked me nudes before but I told him it was to soon, when we FaceTime we don't know what to say and it's really awkward and his voice is really deep tho I kinda feel like he's getting bored of me
I broke up with him

15

Most Helpful Guys

• Your 14 DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT SENDING NUDES, if your not getting along well enough then just leave it find someone else I’d say.

• Good move to break up with him. Asking for nudes was dumb.

Most Helpful Girl

• PLEASE don’t send him nudes. I guarantee you’ll regret it later. Also, if he asked for them early on in your relationship I suggest you dump him. He clearly doesn’t care about getting to know you then.