Do women realize we don't need men anymore?

Men are so attention seeking and annoying to me. My former crush wanted me to compete with him over Instagram baddies. Girls with fake blonde hair, fake buddies, half naked, etc.

It was too much. Then I realized I love dolls a lot. I like playing.

I want a robot husband, a reborn baby doll and a reborn toddler. Also a dog.

You can have your friends and family so you won't get lonely and bored.

I don't trust men. He lied so much I started to strongly dislike me. I don't know why he continues to be mean to me.

I think a robot boyfriend would be better. He wouldn't compare me to other women, he'd respect my wishes and he doesn't start drama.

513

Most Helpful Guys

• Lol. Women are the attention seeking ones and the feminists whom without men would do just fine... But if men are talking about a robot woman, most women come out screeching from the woodwork.

How's that sound? Insulting? Then how about you don't generalise...

• I've thought about this a lot, actually. I was raised Catholic by nuns who told me that ladies were perfect angels, and I didn't think angels would need men. (Meanwhile, though, they were telling the girls to be ashamed of their bodies and obey their husbands.)
    I think on some level you're right: women are the stronger gender and if all the men died, I think women would form a working society, whereas if all the women died, only the gay men would rebuild. All us straight guys would just kill each other because there'd be no more point.

But straight women prove to me every day that they really want male attention. Affection and intimacy. Touch. Even sex. Straight women are attracted to men, even if that's a cruel joke on them. But you're right at least this far: you don't NEED a man.
    So you certainly don't need a disrespectful loser of a boyfriend. If you do get another boyfriend made of meat, choose one who's really into you, and it has to be mutual. Maybe somebody who's not that into Insta.
    You might be asexual and that would be okay too (though an asexual would probably also skip the robot). You might not be completely straight, and that's actually a plus.
    Point is, you deserve respect, love, or just solitude and control--whatever it is you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't hate men. You hate the guy who turned out to be a douche towards you. Two different things.
    You don't get to say all men are shit based on only one experience.
    There are crazy good men who deserve a chance. So no, fuck robots. I need a man.. but an actual man.