Do women realize we don't need men anymore?

Men are so attention seeking and annoying to me. My former crush wanted me to compete with him over Instagram baddies. Girls with fake blonde hair, fake buddies, half naked, etc.

It was too much. Then I realized I love dolls a lot. I like playing.

I want a robot husband, a reborn baby doll and a reborn toddler. Also a dog.

You can have your friends and family so you won't get lonely and bored.

I don't trust men. He lied so much I started to strongly dislike me. I don't know why he continues to be mean to me.

I think a robot boyfriend would be better. He wouldn't compare me to other women, he'd respect my wishes and he doesn't start drama.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Lol. Women are the attention seeking ones and the feminists whom without men would do just fine... But if men are talking about a robot woman, most women come out screeching from the woodwork.

How's that sound? Insulting? Then how about you don't generalise...

1|2
    0|0
  • I've thought about this a lot, actually. I was raised Catholic by nuns who told me that ladies were perfect angels, and I didn't think angels would need men. (Meanwhile, though, they were telling the girls to be ashamed of their bodies and obey their husbands.)
    I think on some level you're right: women are the stronger gender and if all the men died, I think women would form a working society, whereas if all the women died, only the gay men would rebuild. All us straight guys would just kill each other because there'd be no more point.

But straight women prove to me every day that they really want male attention. Affection and intimacy. Touch. Even sex. Straight women are attracted to men, even if that's a cruel joke on them. But you're right at least this far: you don't NEED a man.
    So you certainly don't need a disrespectful loser of a boyfriend. If you do get another boyfriend made of meat, choose one who's really into you, and it has to be mutual. Maybe somebody who's not that into Insta.
    You might be asexual and that would be okay too (though an asexual would probably also skip the robot). You might not be completely straight, and that's actually a plus.
    Point is, you deserve respect, love, or just solitude and control--whatever it is you want.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't hate men. You hate the guy who turned out to be a douche towards you. Two different things.
    You don't get to say all men are shit based on only one experience.
    There are crazy good men who deserve a chance. So no, fuck robots. I need a man.. but an actual man.

0|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• You'll be back to men after a few weeks of that contraption

0|0
    0|0
  • I've discovered that I don't need a women, 10 years and counting... So much better off to, got money and time now... Sure an SO would be nice, but haven't found one that's worth my time

0|1
    0|0
  • So... You chose to go out with a jackass and because of that bad experience you're now anti men.

Am I gonna start seeing you in protests with fruity colored hair?

0|0
    0|0
  • Have fun being the stereotypical anger man hating feminist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe not need, but I think they want men. That's OK too.

0|0
    0|0
  • You do have a point!

0|0
    0|2
  • What the...

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't but physically you still do.

0|0
    0|0
  • This ain't tumblr lmfao

0|0
    0|0
  • Well men certainly don't need women like you.

0|1
    0|0
  • you been asking about robot for the past 3 hours, go buy one if you are so desperate

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm gonna wait until technology becomes more advanced. I want him to rub my back, cook, clean, etc.

What Girls Said 4

• You're too young to be so cynical there's no way you have acquainted with enough men to have reached a firm understanding of them (forgetting the fact that you're tarnishing them all with the same brush) also you don't need, i assume you never plan on reproducing then because with or without a man you still need their swimmers to do so.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't care to date or have real life kids.

It wasn't just him. It was his dad, friends and male siblings.

They were rooting him on to be a jerk to me.

I don't want to have to deal with crazy men like that again threatening me, lying on me and spreading untrue rumors.

Men think it's okay to call random women sluts and bad things to appeal to their male friends.

If that's how dating is, I don't want to be married. Plus, if I have a male robot who looks like Theo James, I'm good to go.

• what is this

1|3
    0|0
  • is this real?

0|1
    0|0
  • We never did. But if you want to be apart of this hetero life you have to play the game.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes