Is being rich advantageous or disadvantageous for a girl in finding a good date?

Like guys keep on whining about how girls only want rich guys or how rich guys get good dates so easily, What happens in case of rich girls? Do they get good partners or not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls that I know, that make a good amount of money, have told me that it can be difficult finding a good date, as too many guys, knowing the girl's strong financial status, just want a relationship so they can sponge off them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They can get a good partner if they open their eyes and don't fall for just any guy out there. It's not important whether you're rich or poor, what's important is that you're smart.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Having money is always an advantage in everything in life. Money gives a person more options in life. Without money most of those options are non-existent. However that doesn't guarantee a good partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women always look for guys who have more money than them, so probably a disadvantage.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd have no problem with it, but I would be immediately disqualified by her for making less

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on their expectations.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Easier for her to get to places where rich guys are.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes