Do women like awkward and dorky guys?

I can be awkward at times, and I'm dorky (fan of things like "Star Wars", "YU-GI-OH" superheros, and prefer to watch cartoons). It took me a long time to embrace it. Now I live it (I'm a grown man with a YU-GI-OH deck). But I got to thinking, I actually prefer women who are "awkward and dorky" than women who are "hot and glamorous". But do women like awkward and dorky men?
  • SURE
    Vote A
  • NOPE
    Vote B
  • IT DOESN'T MATTER
    Vote C
  • GUYS WHO WANT TO SEE THE VOTE
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 100% yes, it means we might have similar interests, and even if we don't I would still be able to learn things from him. Everybody is a little bit awkward, and everybody has some secret dorky thing they hide.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You are listed as 19 years old. That really isn't enough time to be totally dorky. But I never see women liking dorks. Maybe dork women look for dork men. But I bet the hope for more.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• Some will, some won't. Let's just everyone pick who they want, skip the labels, and enjoy life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am guessing only awkward, dorky women like awkward, dorky guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • Attractive women don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • No they don't they only like Chad

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if she’s dorky and awkward herself

0|0
    0|0
  • NOPE

0|1
    0|0
  • They'll say yes, cause they want to be nice, but realistically no. (They can, under circumstances, but you shouldn't come off as awkward immediately)

0|0
    0|0
  • Only with money or good jobs.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes