He's bisexual, now what?

I've always dated heterosexual guys. The guy im seeing is amazing, but he's bisexual and i dont know what that even means to him. The last time we talked about it was awkward and he had one boyfriend when he was 15, and i always avoided dating bi guys because its confusing, but he's great and im sad. whats your opinion?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends what he wants from life and what sort of attraction he has with men. It gets tricky if he wants a romantic dating relationship with another man because obviously that is something you can't compete with. At least with other women, you can try keep his interest on you. So this is something you need to find out. Some guys are only interested in some bi sex from time to time, but have no interest in an actual relationship, so in that case you have no worries of being dumped, but now you need to find out how strong is his desire for gay sex. Is this something he live without or not? If he needs it from time to time, is this something you can tolerate or not?

1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He likely prefers men and is dating you cause he plans on settling down and having children.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do you figure he likely prefers men?

• Show All
    • I'm not sure that's how bisexuality works. o_o 'Course I don't know.

• I’m sure.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• As long as he's committed to you i dont see the issue

0|0
    0|0
  • Well this might be complicated and A bisexual person typically every once in awhile needs sexual interaction with the sex that their partner is lacking. Example in your case since he doesn't have a penis, ever he might crack eventually and have sex with a guy.

I'm not saying ALL Bisexual people do this but A lot do because obviously you can't do things a guy can to him (Aka anal sex on him) I mean on the brightside you could end up with a boy boy girl threesome if that fancies you. I used to date a girl who was by and I would let her have sex with a girl every once in a while.

This is not thrilling to a lot of people I know Also you could get into pegging him (using a strap on to penetrate his butt) Or maybe he might just be loyal to you like any hetero guy would

Thing is bisex people are all different and its impossible to generalize

0|0
    0|0
  • now nothing. you two go about your relationship like you would if he were straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Imagine being dumped because of another guy lmao.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess you'll soon be the meat in a guy sandwich.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes