He's bisexual, now what?

I've always dated heterosexual guys. The guy im seeing is amazing, but he's bisexual and i dont know what that even means to him. The last time we talked about it was awkward and he had one boyfriend when he was 15, and i always avoided dating bi guys because its confusing, but he's great and im sad. whats your opinion?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends what he wants from life and what sort of attraction he has with men. It gets tricky if he wants a romantic dating relationship with another man because obviously that is something you can't compete with. At least with other women, you can try keep his interest on you. So this is something you need to find out. Some guys are only interested in some bi sex from time to time, but have no interest in an actual relationship, so in that case you have no worries of being dumped, but now you need to find out how strong is his desire for gay sex. Is this something he live without or not? If he needs it from time to time, is this something you can tolerate or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• He likely prefers men and is dating you cause he plans on settling down and having children.

• How do you figure he likely prefers men?

• I'm not sure that's how bisexuality works. o_o 'Course I don't know.

• I’m sure.