My girlfriend is a stripper. Should I stay with her?

I really love her. She’s the hottest and coolest girl I have ever dated. She just told me yesterday that she got a job at a strip club and is going to be dancing there part time. I told her I didn’t want her to do that but she is still doing it.
  • Yes
  • No

410

Most Helpful Girl

• It his her choice to put her future at risk. Would you really be happy walking along the main shopping street with her, and hearing guys snigger, saying "that is the stripper from that club"?

Dump her ass pronto!

Most Helpful Guys

• Can't tell you dont give up on her because she may not like it and stop stripping at some point. But she is putting herself in a situation where potentially she can get caught up easily with other men and a very different lifestyle than what is considered normal by society standards. It's up to you if you want to give her a chance. But remember sometimes it is easier to cut things off now and you will most likely find another girl than keep deep into a relationship that is a headache.

• For a young lady, it is The Lure Of Easy Money, it would be much harder to wait on tables or file papers in an office for her.

But I do hope she understands that:
    --time is not on her side, and at some point it ends, and
    --she does not need to drug herself up in order to be able to go up there and out there, and if she does, then STOP NOW.