I don't understand I'm almost 15 and I didn't have my first kiss?

I'm almost 15 and i didn't had boyfriend or first kiss, i actually don't know did someone ever liked me, i dont know what is wrong with me I'm not THAT ugly.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Hahaha, funny that you make it look like it is a problem 😂. Must be one of those 1st world problems. You are 15

2|2
    0|0
    • Yea its problem to me i mean most kids here in serbia had first boyfriend when they were 12 or 13

• Oh don't worry about it. Sometimes following the flock is not the best. You should be feeling hapy that you stand out and not get absorbed with the crowd

• I looked at your profile pic. You're cute. There could be lots of reasons why nothing has happened yet. Lack of opportunity? Too much competition? Stupid guys? Strict parents? The list goes on and on. I didn't kiss a girl until I was 21. So I know how frustrating it can get. But, from my experience, the worst thing is to rush it. Seems like our society is inundated with the idea that if you don't lose your virginity by the age of 15, you're just weird. It's not true. I like what Jewel Kilcher said about girls who don't know how to keep a secret. Maybe what you have is a secret? And it takes a special guy to figure it out?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine, Sweetie. I understand that you want to have "the same experiences" as your friends; but you'll see as you go through h. s. that that's not necessarily a good thing. If anything, you'll be able to learn from their mistakes and feel more comfortable going forward yourself. Find somebody worth liking and it'll happen. : )

2|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• https://youtu.be/juEOi2cyECA

Got to thinking, maybe you're a lesbian, and you just don't know it yet?

iruntheinternet.com/.../...umbs-up-1407541825R.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • But come one you're only 15 not 34 you're still a kid... at your age you shouldn't be thinking of that...

2|2
    0|0
  • I'm 18 and never had my first kiss, nothing to worry about

4|1
    0|0
  • Here’s why your only 15 lol i didn’t kiss a girl till I was like 18

1|2
    0|0
  • im 26 and soon turning 27, and i never had my first kiss either, i never even touched a woman before, so calm down, besides, there are far more important things in life than just kissing, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • ur not ugly at all. And this isn't abnormal. Be patient. The right things will come to you at the right times

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't feel bad your young yet, i didn't get my first kiss to age 28 that's also when i got my first girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • im 22 y. o and i still didn't have my first kiss lol

0|1
    0|0
  • woooow what a tragedy! I had my first kiss at 23!

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm 20. No first kiss, no dates. It's not a race.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't have mine until I was 22...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll smooch you

0|0
    1|0
  • im 17 and i also never had first kiss, i dont know why but thats how things work. Mostly girls consider me that im fuckboy and friends always ask how much girls i fucked and im like lol 0 xD and they think im lying haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn’t have my first kiss till 21

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Don't rush it a lot of people dont have their first kiss before 15 I actually regret my first kiss because I was so young and can't remember much i was trying to get it done and over with too quickly, just go with the flow you'll find someone at one point lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with you. Do not fret about it. Many girls, like me, did not have a first kiss until my first boyfriend, when I was 20.

Also your profile pic shows a beautiful lady!

3|0
    0|0
  • Chill. I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 18 and I'm not ugly either. Just give it time, you'll have your first kiss soon enough.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's alright. I'm almost 16 and I have yet to even hold hands with a guy. Don't stress about it too much, you're still young and the right guy will come along eventually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t sweat it. It’s not unusual. Has nothing to do with ur looks. I didn’t have a boyfriend or kiss until 18 and trust me when I say I regret that I didn’t wait longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • i didn't have my first kiss till i was 18 you are fine

1|1
    0|0
  • Im 19 and i've never had my first kiss, dont stress on it, take your time!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes