I don't understand I'm almost 15 and I didn't have my first kiss?

I'm almost 15 and i didn't had boyfriend or first kiss, i actually don't know did someone ever liked me, i dont know what is wrong with me I'm not THAT ugly.

816

Most Helpful Guys

• Hahaha, funny that you make it look like it is a problem 😂. Must be one of those 1st world problems. You are 15

• Yea its problem to me i mean most kids here in serbia had first boyfriend when they were 12 or 13

• Oh don't worry about it. Sometimes following the flock is not the best. You should be feeling hapy that you stand out and not get absorbed with the crowd

• I looked at your profile pic. You're cute. There could be lots of reasons why nothing has happened yet. Lack of opportunity? Too much competition? Stupid guys? Strict parents? The list goes on and on. I didn't kiss a girl until I was 21. So I know how frustrating it can get. But, from my experience, the worst thing is to rush it. Seems like our society is inundated with the idea that if you don't lose your virginity by the age of 15, you're just weird. It's not true. I like what Jewel Kilcher said about girls who don't know how to keep a secret. Maybe what you have is a secret? And it takes a special guy to figure it out?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine, Sweetie. I understand that you want to have "the same experiences" as your friends; but you'll see as you go through h. s. that that's not necessarily a good thing. If anything, you'll be able to learn from their mistakes and feel more comfortable going forward yourself. Find somebody worth liking and it'll happen. : )