Ladies how do you feel about letting your man go to a strip club with his friends?

The guy I'm seeing I know has had many hookups and has a past of partying. He wants to go to a strip club with all his single friends. If he goes I want to be able to trust him but there's something about a bunch of half naked women being around him that's making me a little uncomfortable. Tell me your stories and tell me what you think I should do. Am I right to feel uncomfortable and should I just trust him and see what happens?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him if you can go to a stripclub club and see some gigolos stripping. I bet his ass will get burn. If he stops you then obviously he's not the guy for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm, tricky. I personally would not want my guy going and would voice my thoughts. At then end of the day, he will chose whichever he wants to do. Respect you and the fact that you don’t want him to go, or not care and go anyway. Tell him your thoughts and let him make up his mind. This will show you how well he considers your feelings. If he doesn’t go, he’s a keeper, not because he passed up the strip club, but because he listened and cared about how you felt about it.