I’m 16 and I have never had a boyfriend before?

Is there smth wrong with me? Any tips on how to get one? And for some reason i did not sign in with my real age so ignore this shit for now :)

715

Most Helpful Guys

• Girl. Jesus kids.
    I didn't even date or have a girlfriend until I was 20. Granted I made out with a girl when I was 14. But going into my early twenties? Zilcho, no experience whatsoever. Met my girlfriend when I was 20, almost 21, had sex, she taught me fucking tons (everything I know, the woman's really made me). Bam! Excellent 1 1/2 year relationship.
    You're 16. Not 60. Focus on other shit for now. You don't need a man honey.

• I'm 22 and I've never kissed a girl before. I've never had a girlfriend before. So don't worry alright? Nothing's wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• So what is your hurry? I didn't have a boyfriend all through high school. But I had standards and didn't sleep around in order to get one or keep one either. I don't regret that. Because I can respect myself and have respect among my group of friends, which means more to me than any one night stand.

• I’m not in a rush or anything but i was wondering if thats okay cause almost all my friends had past relationships so i felt kinda insecure and the other day i met a guy who’s way older than me, he was surprised by the fact that i have never dated before he kept questioning how come and why so i was just curious to other’s opinions