I’m 16 and I have never had a boyfriend before?

Is there smth wrong with me? Any tips on how to get one? And for some reason i did not sign in with my real age so ignore this shit for now :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Girl. Jesus kids.
    I didn't even date or have a girlfriend until I was 20. Granted I made out with a girl when I was 14. But going into my early twenties? Zilcho, no experience whatsoever. Met my girlfriend when I was 20, almost 21, had sex, she taught me fucking tons (everything I know, the woman's really made me). Bam! Excellent 1 1/2 year relationship.
    You're 16. Not 60. Focus on other shit for now. You don't need a man honey.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 22 and I've never kissed a girl before. I've never had a girlfriend before. So don't worry alright? Nothing's wrong.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So what is your hurry? I didn't have a boyfriend all through high school. But I had standards and didn't sleep around in order to get one or keep one either. I don't regret that. Because I can respect myself and have respect among my group of friends, which means more to me than any one night stand.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not in a rush or anything but i was wondering if thats okay cause almost all my friends had past relationships so i felt kinda insecure and the other day i met a guy who’s way older than me, he was surprised by the fact that i have never dated before he kept questioning how come and why so i was just curious to other’s opinions

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I'm 20 and never had a girlfriend before. It's normal. It's not a race by the way. Enjoy it while you can.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 21 when i got with my girlfriend so don't take it the wrong way

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with you. It'll happen when the time is right. Be patient

0|0
    0|0
  • Your young enjoy your youth and concentrate on school

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever you do do not be fake. thats such a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a girlfriend. I'd say it's totally normal!

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls your age never had a boyfriend before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait until you are 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is normal. There is no rush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty normal for ur age, chill

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you want to be mine

0|0
    0|0
  • You will soon 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • So what? Never had a girlfriend and still 16.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Hey, same age. I've only had one. Just crushes your heart, so for now, focus on good music and staying alive through the pain of life.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|1
    0|1
  • I've never had a boyfriend. Will Rogers once said a good man is hard to find. It's even true today.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing is wrong with you

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyobe goes through these motions in their own time. I didn't have a real boyfriend until I was 18, didn't lose my virginity until i was 19. I never felt that i was being left behind or missing out, I still dont feel that i was.

At 16 you have more important things to focus on anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Focus on your life, present, and future, don’t try to rush anything just to keep up with your friends or society! But to answer your question: no, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with you

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 21 and never had a boyfriend. So what.. not a big deal and you are just 16. Enjoy being single because it's great 😉

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes