What do you like in a girl (looks)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Face eyes mostly. High forehead, high cheekbones, and long phalanges are elegant to me.

3|1
    0|0
  • There's no 1 category that I find attractive. I find some women attractive, others I won't. Some will be a gym rat, some play sports, some do nothing.

In general, a fit/athletic/toned physique, long hair (black, brunette, blonde, red hair idc), idc about eye colour, nice smile. I like a perky butt & boobs (not overly big though that's not attractive to me).

Apart from that I don't really care, obviously she needs to have a face I find attractive (how do I define that? No fucking clue).

Dresses nicely and also classy/casually.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• You mean what I find attractive from a distance?

Well, I can only find a woman attractive if she has short, boy cut hairstyle combined with endearing facial features.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair dark eyes (idk if dark green dark brown dark blue etc) sporty ass , in good shape like a slim type of body , boobs i just want a handful boobs to play with and im happy and i dont want my girl to have back pain and migraine cuz of monstreous Boobs lol rather small-medium and i like thigh gap very much
    And i love longer, thinner legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Ass and titties first
    And then a good face
    Also I'm into brunettes so there's that
    The rest don't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice skin. Pretty face. Fit. Nice shape (no, that doesn't mean big boobs/ass). Nice smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reasonably fit, healthy, a nice smile. And a beautiful pair of eyes goes a long way.

0|0
    0|0
  • A hot body! With a pretty face!

Or a cute small body with a cute face!

0|0
    0|0
  • hips, defined waist... juicy ass and full legs

1|0
    0|0
  • Face , bobs body

0|1
    0|0
  • Booty

0|0
    0|0
  • Big butt and a smile

0|0
    0|0
  • l like everything and the girl for been a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • My cock.

0|1
    0|0
  • taylor hill look alike.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everybody is different, I like brunettes. Mostly someone with good hygiene, though physically someone in at least OK shape, decent fashion sense and thats about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes