Why does it hurt when he isn’t with me?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for awhile now but I noticed ever time he isn’t around there’s a pain in my chest. it’s like I’m missing him so much that it physically hurts. I constantly want him around or else I start missing him but it’s impossible for him to constantly be around because we both have lives but when I stop and take a break from my day all i can think about is how much I miss him and no I have no chest or heart problems. is this normal? What does this mean?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It means you have a void inside of yourself, and are attempting to have him fill it. The danger is, when this is all over, that void will resurface ten fold because he was a distraction for the true cause.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal, how long've you been together? 😊

• A little over a month now