How should I act if my crush posts pictures and videos of riding bike with other guys?

So my crush who I've been friends with for the past few years (5) recently posted a video of her riding with a guy in rains back home after a late night college party. She wrote-'where will I get such a concerned friend.. Really enjoyed the rain and ride'.. So to that I was really hurt, and I kind of like asked her where did you go and how was the party and stuff but it became a little weird. Then I said I was glad she had fun to which she said- "yea.. It was fine"

Was it weird on my part to ask something like that. Or should I try to do little more of it to show her that I am actually feeling bad seeing her with someone else?

01