How many will spend the night together?

I'm in a pub with friends right now. It was just the Rolling Stones song 'let' s spend the night together'. We were just wondering how many of the guests are still looking for a sexual partner tonight.
  • 50%
    Vote A
  • 75%
    Vote B
  • 90-100%
    Vote C
  • Less than 50 %
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• You've got two very different questions here; which do you want answered? "How many will spend the night together?" and "how many... are still looking for a sexual partner tonight?". To equate them assumes that everyone looking will find one - it that is the case I'm moving to your town.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not me but I assume there are already couples there among the others that are seeking a sexual experience i'd say maybe 50lets check... I was going to say less then 50 at first! Interesting...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only been to two pubs - the rest were bars - at least according to me - one was cause my love interest went there sometimes and the other was because it was located inside my university and I wanted a quiet place to study before class.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• you're in the pub with friends but had to get on GAG to ask the internet a pointless question?

you have issues

0|0
    0|0
  • You have time to make this whole question being in a bar with music? Imma spend the night with myself

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not as blatant as Feel Like Makin Love by Bad Company

0|0
    0|0
  • Im always hoping to meet a nice girl who will take me home. But I don't expect it or look for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much everyone there , alcohol makes you horny

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted C, but maybe I'm a cynic.

0|3
    0|0
  • C would be nice, D is more realistic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who knows🤔🤔