How many will spend the night together?

I'm in a pub with friends right now. It was just the Rolling Stones song 'let' s spend the night together'. We were just wondering how many of the guests are still looking for a sexual partner tonight.
  • 50%
  • 75%
  • 90-100%
    Vote C
  • Less than 50 %
    Vote D

210

Most Helpful Guys

• You've got two very different questions here; which do you want answered? "How many will spend the night together?" and "how many... are still looking for a sexual partner tonight?". To equate them assumes that everyone looking will find one - it that is the case I'm moving to your town.

• Not me but I assume there are already couples there among the others that are seeking a sexual experience i'd say maybe 50lets check... I was going to say less then 50 at first! Interesting...

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only been to two pubs - the rest were bars - at least according to me - one was cause my love interest went there sometimes and the other was because it was located inside my university and I wanted a quiet place to study before class.