How long would you wait before going on another date?

With same person

48

Most Helpful Girl

• When the time matches lol I don't like all the rules people have... like dont text after a date until the guy text you first, or don't double text or don't have another date until a week etc.
    If you feel like you want to see that person then just set a day that you are both free even if it's the day after

• That's what I want to do but I think society dictates what people have to do

• I think is childish and immature if people believe those rule things. Is like you are playing games with the other person. And sometimes great love story will slip through your fingers because you believe in those stupid rules

• I don't believe them but it does mentally effect people

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on who and how well you know them. With soneone i met back in June there was a week between 1st n 2nd date. With current woman i'm dating we had 4 dates within 8 days

• Our first official date was last week but we have hung out before that

• Cinema, crazy golf, bowling, rock climbing, theatre, comedy club, picnic. What you do isn't really important, just set a day and spend time together