Advice please!! Should I be with my ex or my current boyfriend?

This has happened many times already where I had this problem of choosing my current boyfriend or my ex because somehow I still have a lot of feeling for my ex sometimes there strong other times there not this time was very strong because me and my ex are still friends and I invited him to the beach for a week with my boyfriend and our mutual friends and I had a ton of fun with him a realized what I missed, problem is my parents are okay with my current boyfriend my parents hate my ex and his parents hate me but if he was to talk to his they would accept me. My parents on the other hand no, my parents are okay with my current boyfriend also another problem is my ex just lost his job and his having problems getting another, and with my current I feel he’s too clingy and acts so childish and so Irresponsible sometimes I have talked to him about this and he says he will change and he does for a bit then goes back to the same, I love both of them a lot. I don’t know what to do someone please help!

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Avoid the sec

• Avoid the second person!
      Yeah be with a single person, never leave him/her, no matter what happens. We have to make adjustments with our partner and he also has to do the same
      Both the people adjust in a relationship, understand each other and improve their behaviour and the biggest thing they try to understand each other, persuade each other. Communication​ is the key within each relationship.

Sexual relationships matter too. If you had sex with your first love but not your current boyfriend, you should go with the person you had sex with, only if you have feelings for him
      If you had sex with both/neither of them them consider both of them equally.
      I would like to​ be with my first love forever.

Love is a decision. You just make decisions about "who should I perform acts of love with?"
      I decide to perform acts of love only and only for person who will marry me , so I don't want to make a girlfriend. I will directly marry someone and get settled and then perform acts of love only for her

• But ask your ex if he wants you and would accept you and be with you forever and would not leave you alone before breaking relationship with your current boyfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first forget whether your parents like him, he's ur boyfriend or ex that's up to you,(no offence to ur parents!) But if you do still have strong feelings for your ex maybe you should not go out with either of them, to clear your head and then see what you think