What is she thinking? A girl that never been relationship before?

I dated a 31 years old girl never been in relationships before. I go on the second movie date with her and gave her a roses bouquet. She get shocked when I gave her the flowers, and she seems do not like it and scared. She said Ok! We went for dinner before movie, she didn't even offer to pay for her own bill and I pay it all. Why don't the girl just pay herself to give a hint to the guy she is not interested with him? She looks defensive and cross her arm during the whole movie. I did not do anything further to flirt with her during the movie as she was crossing her arm. I did text her and apologize after I sent her home and told her the reason I sent her flowers is because I always think about her. She replied ' Thank you for the flowers, I was kinda shocked!''. I did asked her if this is our last time or would she go out with me again. She replied ' We can go out, but don't shock me again. Why don't she just tell me if she is not interested? Should I just move on? Or should I try it again?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Inexperienced and scared. Give her time and a chance.

• She seems slow response or never replies to my whatsapp text... i did told her if she really don't like the flowers, she could give it to her sister and I will not force anything into her... Why she still replies we still can go out... Sounds like she take it for granted?

• thank you.. i sent her a message told her I have like her for quite sometime, if she would like me to back off. She read the messages but never replies and seems busy texting others. The next morning she apologize that she fall asleep. She sent me a kisses text and bought me breakfast + coffee. We exchange text the whole day after that. It seems goes well now.
      Thanks again :)

• Yeah she’s probably getting advice from friends too on how to act. So patience is key! Nothing great comes from easy. If she’s worth it, stick around, it won’t be easy because no experience but seems like she’s learning already

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe she wants free meals and movies? some women are fucked up. Regardless if she doesn't seem interested or interesting then don't bother going on another date. I'd suggest finding a different woman.