What is the something you look for the most in your S/O when dating someone?

Should they be confident, or relaxed? Or do you like a more energetic vibe, and excited?
Or do you really like a guy who cooks, and buys your favorite book? I'm curious to see what it is people look for in a relationship... I find it very important and I wanna learn from others answers... It could be deep stuff, or simple.
Oh noooo, that's not cool... i mean, you can kinda chalk it up to anxiety in the moment, but still, a guy should handle that with more control and seriousness...

2822

Most Helpful Girls

• Emotional intelligence, sense of humor and healthy sex drive.

• Jeuss why are all the cool and awesome girls in their 30's?

• I'm not saying you're old!! i'm annoyed cuz, weirdly enough, I like and am really into older girls, because they're level headed and not so anal about everything. But most of them don't believe me when I say that...

• I need somebody who is on the same level as me. Someone who's confident, but not arrogant. Someone who has similar values, who doesn't take the dumb shit too seriously. Somebody who cares how they look without caring what others think. Somebody who can introduce me to new ideas and challenge me if I start acting a fool.

Most Helpful Guys

• Most important is a friendly, caring, relaxed personality. Relaxed is probably the most important characteristic. Being in a relationship with someone who isn't can be really tiring.

• Personally I look for a few main things that have to be met that are perhaps a bit mean but very serious to me and my plans to build a stable future for my family. She can't be fat, she can't be too stupid (because this leads to pointless fights, mind games, and divorce after a few lines of feminist rhetoric), and she also cannot have ever had sex with a black person.

• Wow
      I get everything except the black person part... care to clarify so it doesn't seem insanely racist?