Woudl you date someone who wants nothing to do with politics, and expects the same from you?

I find it annoying that all everyone wants to talk about these days are politics... whether it be gender related or international... i just fidn these topics stressful and want friends and dates who will talk about literally ANYTHING else... there's more to other people and the outside world than this, and just cuz someone supports one thing, does not mean they are a bad person... I'm curious to see the community's thoughts on this.

53

Most Helpful Girls

• I want to talk about serious issues with the person I’m dating. Politics are part of that. I’m not an unreasonable person; differing beliefs are fine. But I wouldn’t want to talk about politics at every second. Like don’t bring up how much you hate trump at s cook out.

• Ignorance isn't desirable either, in my opinion. I'd rather have someone have some beliefs or knowledge rather than to walk into the world blindly. There's so many different laws and legislation being implemented this year, its bound to have a widespread effect. After all, its only natural that people will either support or be appalled by the change. However, if that's ALL the person has to talk about, I would be turned off as well.

• In response to your question, "Woudl you date someone who wants nothing to do with politics, and expects the same from you?" I think I'd be all right with that as long as I know he isn't completely hopeless and has other interests or passions.

• Dude we're did u get tht awesome t-shirt I have got to add it to my collection it's looks like a GUCCI and do they have the matching fanny pack

• Dude I'm still admiring ur t-shirt I'm thinking what if we're a button up dress shirt but silk ah man with aluminum cufflings tht would be genius

Most Helpful Guys

• Hearing some friends and family drone on constantly about Trump and Merkel makes me glad that my girlfriend has no interest in politics. I get enough of it from other sources, so I am fine if my girlfriend wants nothing to do with politics.