How much do you prefer you partner weigh?

• 90-100 pounds
    Vote A
  • 100 - 120 pounds
    Vote B
  • 120 - 140 pounds
    Vote C
  • 140 -170 pounds
    Vote D
  • 170 - 200 pounds
    Vote E
  • 200 +
    Vote F
  • Check poll option
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Key word *prefer guys, and guys

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't answer the question. I don't care how tall they are and weight has so much to do with height that it would be such a broad spectrum. And to add to that, my partner could be skinny, normal weight or a but on the heavier side, which also adds to the spectrum. It's impossible to say.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer my partner be healthy. And over the age of 18. And somewhat attractive. And that's about it. I genuinely do not think about or care about weight, nor do I want somebody who is super in shape

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• A BMI of 24 male with lots of muscles

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• That depends on height and Body type, and I am open to all Body types except obese. Preferred Body type is thin athletic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the second option, as I'm around that weight and ideally, I'd prefer a partner who is around the same height as myself and probably weight too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer (not excluding every other) BMI between 18.5 and 24.9. For a woman who is 5'4" that would give a weight range of 107.79 lbs - 145.08.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever she is comfortable with. Not my job to police her weight.

0|0
    0|0
    • Prefer or otherwise doesn't come into it. Women have enough pressure over weight issues, they don't need it from a SO.

Recommended myTakes