Do you like interacting with (and possibly dating) people from other countries?

In this day and age, meeting exotic people is not a new thing. However, do you go out of your way to interact with people from different cultures and backgrounds, and possibly date or start a relationship with them? Do you like interacting with (and possibly dating) people from other countries?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't look for interaction with people abroad spesifically. I don't have anything against it, but for example I would like to save myself from creating too close relationships with people who live across the globe, because the distance kills. Also, I'm a typical Finn who doesn't crave social interaction that much, and I feel like Finnish people get me more than people from other cultures, although I'm open to learning about other cultures. That's a part of why I'm here. I find friendship with people from other countries to be more possible than ever starting a romantic relationship.

0|1
    0|0
    • Okay. Didn't know that Finnish people don't generally like to interact. I'm pretty introvert too, but I generally open up with people who share similar interests.

• Northern Europeans in general tend to be kind of cold.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it before. I have met foreign exchange students In high school AND college. I have friends from and in Germany, China, and even Lebanon and Turkey.

As for dating, as many probably know, it does not matter to me where you're from as long as we are compatible, we can have fun and she doesn't cheat. THAT being said, yes I have dated people from other countries before.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I don't "go out of my way" to get that but If the opportunity presents itself I'll definitely take it, given that it comes naturally ofcourse, wether its a friendship or something more, I think that would be amazing

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes, I think people rarely go out of their for something like this. But yes, if there's an opportunity and the other person is interesting /charming enough, why not.

• I do like talking to people from different countries and I like to learn about different cultures.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure. I went to an international college, lived abroad, dated a few international guys. But it's not common. It's not that people can't meet, there's just not a lot of people who can emotionally handle long distance relationships either.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to talk to people from other countries but only online because I'm too shy in real life

0|1
    0|0
    • I used to do that too! Face to face interaction is a different ballgame.

• Show All
    • You can't be that shy if you're able to speak to stranger but I find it impressing

• I'm shy, not an introvert. I like company. The first few minutes are a little unnerving for me, that's all. 😊

What Guys Said 4

• Absolutely. Have mostly had gfs from foreign countries.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's interesting but I don't go out of my way to interact with people.

0|1
    0|0
  • YES and YES
    But I don't get to do it that often

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes