Do you ever just not feel a connection with someone on a first date?

I went on a first date with a guy yesterday and he seemed genuinely interested in me. He wanted to spend the whole day with me and made tons of eye contact through out.. he also walked me to my friend’s place which was like a little less than a mile from where we were so he was quite nice. For some reason, I feel as though I am not really attracted to him in that way. I would love to be friends with him but there’s just not a “spark” or a connection. Have you guys ever had that?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Pheromones and other science shit. Tell him up front you want to be friends so he doesn't get a different impression and doesn't try to pursue something that isn't going to happen.

Are you physically attracted to him?

• That’s the thing lol I don’t think I am. He def seems to be but I don’t think we are the same place.

• That could be the issue. Physical attraction is required, on some level and with some exceptions, for there to be a spark.

• I think it’s one of the reasons for sure but not the only one