How do you know if he just wants sex?

Hi guys.
So I met a guy about a month ago. We seem to have hit it off, we connect well, and we are both attracted to each other. Today , he told me he can tell I'm the one for him. I asked him how could he tell so soon and he said he just feels it and he can't wait to express his love. I asked him how does he plan to do that and he said he wants to make me happy, give me the best times of my life and also sex. When he bought up sex, I felt he just wants to use me for sex.
For reference, I'm 21 and he's 20. How do i know if he really wants a relationship with me or just sex? He knows I'm a virgin so I'm scared of being used.
Thanks guys.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He fancy you a lot, but I don't think he ever knows what love really is. People always think they love when they fall to each other, it is kind of liking each other extremely, but it is mostly in only passionate and romance way. When it comes to empathy, sacrifice somethings, he may just be completely selfish to you and break your heart.

I wouldn't count on what he said. Any guy who fancy you and start dating may just keep try to tell you they really love you. They should be showing you that and making you happy in sexual way shouldn't be something like a vacation plan he should be talking about.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't give him sex then you'll know if he's really what he's saying or he's just a barrel of BS.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• The way to screen out the guys who just want sex is to make them wait a few months (3-4). Tell him you aren't ready yet to have sex, and will need some more time before you are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you want to move at a slower pace. Really make him work for it. If he is only after sex, then he won't be patient.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him no sex or anything sexual until your married... Say you've gotta wait 4 months after your married or some shit it's family tradition.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You are 21, instead of asking strangers online about humans we don't even know they exist, learn to read people.

1|0
    1|1
    • People reading is a difficult skill to develop and is rarely ever needed in real life. You kind of have to grow up needing it to develop it naturally. This is why these forums exist, for people who can't read other people to get advice.

Recommended myTakes